Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Potochney

Dr Potochney is the most caring ,compassionate Dr who goes way over and above . He spends plenty of time with me explaining exercises whenever i get pain. I went for 9 acupuncture treatments and 3 months od physical therapy but nothing helped. After 6 treatments with Dr Potochney my pain level went from a 10 to 3. Great Dr that I highly recommend. 1/6/15

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

This Dr really cares about every aspect of his patients. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Potochney for over 30 years and I highly recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable and a very caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Great Doctor. I've never waited very long and I feel so much better.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Larry is very knowledgable in his field, but does not kow how to run a practice correctly. If I have a scheduled visit, then I expect to be seen at a reasonable time. Just because a "family member" comes in with an pain, does not mean that the waiting room gets put on hold. Not very professional.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He was recommended to me by a co-worker who was seeing him for years. Everything she told me about him was true! I was in tremendous pain due to sciatica, and Ieven though I called on the day the office was closed, he called e back within 2 hours and had me come in the next day. He explained everything to me in great detail, treated me, provided me with exercises to releive the pain and other advise as to use ice and a cold gel to help releive the pain. I could see that he truly cared about me. He sent me for X-rays and on my next visit he took the time to sit with me and explain everything that the X-rays revealed. He gave me hope by telling me that if I keep my weight dwn, stay active and do my exercises I will be fine for years to come. After 2 weeks of treatments I felt 60% better. After 4 weeks 80%. As of today 100%. he has reduced the frequency of my visits accordingly. He and his staff treat me like family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I was able to schedule an appointment quickly as I was in quite a bit of pain. I am a bit perplexed however. Dr. Potochney has recommended surgery prior to me having any type of xray/scan done. When I questioned this, the answer that I received was that he has been doing this for a long time..to trust him. So I am going for a second opinion. Something just didn't add up. And I waited for over an hour after my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Very knowledgable, shows that he cares for his patients..and is there for emergencies.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I have been going to Dr Potochney for over 15 years. There is NO other chiropractor I would ever go to. I guess this means I can;t move out of NJ -- LOL

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have been going to him for over a year and never had to wait more than 10 minutes, usually less. He saw me while not scheduled to see patients, lives above the office. Very knowledgeable. I feel good since going to him and have to go less often than with my prior chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Lawrence J. Potochney's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup