Ratings for Dr. Anjana R. Chhabra

The negative review sounds like someone being mean,it's totally untrue. The prices online are MUCH higher & the program is meant to be MD moderated only. It is not something you go on without constant supervision, hence you don't order it "online." I had changes in my blood sugar that the Dr. picked up on immediately. If I was doing this myself I would have become ill, severely so! She is an exceptionally thorough Dr.! Her program is excellent something I am glad I went with. I am a much healthier person today. There are no long waits, as soon as you fill out a short form the Dr. and staff bring you in immediately. She sits and speaks to the patient about all aspects of the treatment and any medical problems you might have related or not to the program. She compliments the patient always. I only have good words for Dr. Chhabra, her practice & staff. Take what you read which is that extreme w/ a grain of salt. Best wishes, A Current Patient.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Too costly and products can be ordered online

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Anjana R. Chhabra's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ