Ratings for Dr. Scott Murray

He suggested Accutane when I was a teenager and left me on it when I was reacting to it, it caused irreversible damage inside and out. As an adult he would not take responsibility or teat me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Murray's for a number of years and I think he is excellent. He knows what he is talking about and takes the time to explain things. He never rushes you out the door. I just love him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Murray is the best dermatologist that I've ever had. He is friendly and warm, and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have seen Dr Murray a couple of times. Nice guy positive touchy feely type! The only issue I have with him is he removed a mole or something off of my head right in the office but didn't explain that it would leave a scar. Not happy about that.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Unfriendly front desk staff. Parking is limited to a very small space, metered parking on road. He was late by 45mins, had to go out and put more money in meter. No apology. Did not like it when i told him I didn't appreciated being kept waiting. He argues well your not the only one that is waiting, and that's what happens at Doctor offices. I told him i realize that, however, at least he could of apologized for keeping us waiting. Told me I better not come back here, and to find somebody else.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

super doesn't cover it. He was terrific. He says anything about the feet is no problem for him. He said most doctors make mistakes with toe infections and he said I got there just in time. I send all my friends in the dressing room to him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Murray rocks! Personable, caring and always pleasant. Makes you feel comfortable & taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr Murray himself is wonderful But hopefully you don't have to deal with the pit bulls out front.Sometimes I think he MUST know that they are very difficult to deal with. I wonder why he puts up with them ?

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

dr murray was great , he was very knowledgable, probably the best doc in city dealing with the more embarrasing(you know what i mean)skin conditions and also speaks some french.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr Murray was the only doctor who knew immediately what my child's skin condition was. I'd taken my child to several docs before him and he knew in an instant, even the odd name of the condition. I have 100% trust in him and his diagnoses. Can't imagine a better dermatologist in this area. Thanks Dr Murray!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008