Ratings for Dr. Scott Murray

Dr. Murray is an excellent medical doctor. I have been his patient on and off for nearly 18 years. He is always on time, friendly, knowledgable and overall great specialist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very friendly and on time was in and out within 20 minutes

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Probably one of the nicest individuals I've ever met and very knowledgeable. The two assistants that work there(Mary-anne and Hyen) are also extremely pleasant and always know how to make a guy feel comfortable! 5/5

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Murray has an excellent manner with patients. Very helpful and put me at ease. 5 stars

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Hello Dr Murray: About 2 weeks ago, you supervised the removal of an ugly red spot from my left arm. This minor surgery was done at the Dickson Centre by Resident, Dr. Wong. She called me very promptly today to say that all is well. I did not know how or to whom I should comment that I think she is a "jewel" and that her mentors should speak highly of her. I hope you can pass this comment on to those who matter. Best Regards, Doug Campbell. and I think you should take up golf!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Murray gave useful medical advice and the appropriate medication needed, effective in treating an existing skin condition...Unlike the douchebag Dr. Gallant out of Atlantic Skin Care based on Portland St. in Dartmouth.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

VERY very friendly doctor. Surprisingly remembers details from friendly conversation months later! I feel very comfortable there, even though I have a 'private' condition (which I've had for 17 years and tried multiple times through other doctors to fix). I'm almost cured now and very pleased with my results. I see some complaints about the staff in the past. I've been dealing with this office since early 2016 and never had any issue with rudeness, and my last receptionist was extremely nice and friendly and helpful, squeezing me into an appointment for a rescheduled appointment. I agree with someone else's issue about scarring. This wasn't explained in advance. I would certainly recommend him to any friend or family. Thank you Dr. Murray

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He suggested Accutane when I was a teenager and left me on it when I was reacting to it, it caused irreversible damage inside and out. As an adult he would not take responsibility or teat me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Murray's for a number of years and I think he is excellent. He knows what he is talking about and takes the time to explain things. He never rushes you out the door. I just love him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Murray is the best dermatologist that I've ever had. He is friendly and warm, and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014