Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Bach

I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I had been a patient of Dr. Bach's in the late 90's and I am still grateful that he saved my life with his knowledge and treatment. I saw him for 2 1/2 years. As others have said, his wife was exceptionally rude, treatment was outrageously expensive, wait times in the office often exceeded 4 hours, and the office was run in an unprofessional and uncaring manner. That said, the treatment by Dr. Bach for my Lyme, Babesia and Erhlichiosis returned me from barely functioning to good health. To this day, I am grateful for that. It amazes me that even now there aren't many doctors who know how to treat these diseases.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

This guy is a crook. Forged my signature on my MasterCard charge slip for a forgotten vial of blood they found in their fridge. Of course, that's the vial that came back positive for another tick bourne disease. Seriously stay away from him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Kept insisting that my wife had Lyme disease when diagnostic tests for it kept coming back negative. Loaded her up with antibiotics for a year. Would not even consider that his diagnosis might be wrong. The year delay allowed her Multiple Sclerosis (the actual disease she had) to get much worse than it otherwise would have.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Parents took me to him when I was a child. This guy is the reason I didn't get a higher education (I hope he's enjoyed using my college fund to fuel his quackery). Twenty years later, I'm disappointed to see he's still in business.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

He took thousands of dollars from us and I now am resistant to most anti biopics because he over used them in me. He took blood and then kept it in storage. He should be disbarred. At various times wife was at one time either blind deaf or dead--depending on what he thinks the patient needs to hear. Of course he healed her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

"The proof is in the pudding" is really true. Dr. Bach got me better and back to work. I was CDC positive for Lyme and DNA positive for Babesia. My family doctor told me I had mono and I could not possibly have lyme. She was good at sending me around to other doctors (urologist for bladder issues, opthamologist for dry eyes, etc. Nothing did any good until Dr. Bach treated me for lyme and babesia. He saved my life. I have 3 other family members who ended up going to him. My son was treated for 10 days by his pediatrician after his tick bite and he ended up with serious heart involvement. Not only did he get better from his heart problems with Dr. Bach, but he ended up playing Div I football. Again, "the proof is in the pudding."

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Unfortunately for the patients that visit him. If you did not have Lyme before you walked in the door, you will have it before you walk out. I dont believe he has ever told one patient they were free and clear despite the standard test. As a matter of fact, when pressed, he admits to everyone in the world having Lyme. Just a scam artist (and maybe sincerely so) taking huge paydays.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

After being to several infectious disease "specialists" who refused to treat me properly for my Lyme disease, which was even a CDC confirmed case, my condition had worsened to the point that I could not work. My vision was so blurry I could not see. My headache pain was beyond excruciating and the brain fog had become so severe I was unable to even form sentences. Finally, I found Dr. Bach and he literally saved my life and returned me to being a functional person again. He is extremely knowledgeable regarding the illness and is an excellent doctor! He treated me properly and aggressively when no one else would. He is a wonderful, kind, compassionate and caring man who puts in long hours to help as many helpless, hopeless people as he can to recover from this horrible condition. there are none better. I owe him my life!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Excellent physician/ extrememly knowledgable on Lyme/coinfections. Excellent treatment plan that really works.Injections,oral antibiotics,suppliments. Is very on top of what does. On the above he rates 5. Down side:money for treatments, attitude toward patients, spying on patients & office paranoia. Office wait :4 hr. He is controlling on what he does. I believe that he is doing r&d study for lyme at his patients cost. Paranoia is evident in everything he/ his staff does. there really is no OV just shots/ blood drawn.Treament plan is excellent, if you can afford it. He should just write a script for the IM injections as he does for his orals,then everyone would be able to pay the $225/OV. I would then put up with all the office paranoia. I have run out of money to go/ can no longer see him. If you can afford the 1000.00/month visit it is worth the other issues. I was almost dead when I first went to him.he did wonders. Wish I could afford him but will need to find another LLMD.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Gregory P. Bach's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1993)

Avmed