Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Bach

If you go to him: You Will be diagnosed withLyme and a few other diseases, you will pay out of pocket, you will wait to see him for HOURS And he will charge you a small fortune. Office feels like a military compound and you will always be treated rudely by him and his staff (wife). Dr Bach lives off of people's fears. He's a scam artist

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I was diagnosed with Lyme by Bach over 10 years ago. After getting a second and third opinion from real doctors, I was told that I was fine and Bach diagnoses everyone with Lyme. Here we are over a decade later and I have never been healthier. Don't let this guy con you out of your life savings. If you really do have Lyme, go to an infectious disease specialist with a good reputation. Your insurance will cover it and you will recover under the care of real physicians who operate in a clean professional clinic without barbed wire, cameras, and dogs everywhere. What's he so worried about if he's not scamming people? Never heard of a legit doctor who regularly has his lawyer threaten his patients. Reading through these threads, it was reported so consistently that it made me think they probably have a template for this "threat letter". I wish there was an option to give less than 1 star.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I had been a patient of Dr. Bach's in the late 90's and I am still grateful that he saved my life with his knowledge and treatment. I saw him for 2 1/2 years. As others have said, his wife was exceptionally rude, treatment was outrageously expensive, wait times in the office often exceeded 4 hours, and the office was run in an unprofessional and uncaring manner. That said, the treatment by Dr. Bach for my Lyme, Babesia and Erhlichiosis returned me from barely functioning to good health. To this day, I am grateful for that. It amazes me that even now there aren't many doctors who know how to treat these diseases.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

This guy is a crook. Forged my signature on my MasterCard charge slip for a forgotten vial of blood they found in their fridge. Of course, that's the vial that came back positive for another tick bourne disease. Seriously stay away from him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Kept insisting that my wife had Lyme disease when diagnostic tests for it kept coming back negative. Loaded her up with antibiotics for a year. Would not even consider that his diagnosis might be wrong. The year delay allowed her Multiple Sclerosis (the actual disease she had) to get much worse than it otherwise would have.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Parents took me to him when I was a child. This guy is the reason I didn't get a higher education (I hope he's enjoyed using my college fund to fuel his quackery). Twenty years later, I'm disappointed to see he's still in business.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

He took thousands of dollars from us and I now am resistant to most anti biopics because he over used them in me. He took blood and then kept it in storage. He should be disbarred. At various times wife was at one time either blind deaf or dead--depending on what he thinks the patient needs to hear. Of course he healed her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

"The proof is in the pudding" is really true. Dr. Bach got me better and back to work. I was CDC positive for Lyme and DNA positive for Babesia. My family doctor told me I had mono and I could not possibly have lyme. She was good at sending me around to other doctors (urologist for bladder issues, opthamologist for dry eyes, etc. Nothing did any good until Dr. Bach treated me for lyme and babesia. He saved my life. I have 3 other family members who ended up going to him. My son was treated for 10 days by his pediatrician after his tick bite and he ended up with serious heart involvement. Not only did he get better from his heart problems with Dr. Bach, but he ended up playing Div I football. Again, "the proof is in the pudding."

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Unfortunately for the patients that visit him. If you did not have Lyme before you walked in the door, you will have it before you walk out. I dont believe he has ever told one patient they were free and clear despite the standard test. As a matter of fact, when pressed, he admits to everyone in the world having Lyme. Just a scam artist (and maybe sincerely so) taking huge paydays.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Gregory P. Bach's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1993)