Ratings for Dr. Angela Messina

Hands down the best OB Gyn around Compassionate and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

excellent bedside manner very knowledgeable​ wait can be long but well worth it

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Messina makes rash decisions without fully informing the patient. Having her as my Dr. for the birth of my son was extremely stressful. I will not be seeing her ever again.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have gone to her for 10 plus years and I have finally gotten so tired of my appointments lasting 3 to 4 hours long. I feel that my time is just as vaulable as hers. Once or twice I can see it happening, but for everytime I have gone it is overscheduling. Iwill be looking for another doctor....

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Messina, and the office staff is pretty good too! The only problem is the waiting. But, according to a lot of my friends who see other Dr's, they wait too. I have waited as much as about 3 hours once. They offered to reschedule me, but I had already waited 2 hours, so figured Id stick it out. On average, for my yearly exam, I'd say I'm in and out in and hour? Hour fifteen? I feel like the girls in Chesterfield are more helpful and pleasant than the girls in Clinton Twp., but I live 1 mile from the Clinton office. If they could cut the waiting down, They'd have perfect scores from everyone, I'm sure of it. I've been seeing her for 13 years.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr Messina has been my doctor for 13 years and she is the best! Smart, caring, attentive 100% of the time. I have sent several friends to her and now they love her as well. I have never met another doctor like her, she's the greatest.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Excellent doc wait time can be long but well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This office and doctor is just awful, the office staff is rude and just overall seem to be unhappy with their place of employment (comprehensive women's care) ALL OF THE DOCTORS are overbooked with seeing 4 patients every 30 minutes (the receptionist told me this herself) this is a MONEY practice. ALL of the comprehensive women care locations chesterfield, Clinton twp and GP are overbooked,overcrowded and outdated. The Drs. ACT as though they are "compassionate" but they are anything but! WORSE EXPERIENCE, ever! 2 hour wait each time to get 20 minutes or less with the doc.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I really, really like Dr. Messina, but it is impossible to get an appointment. I was scheduled for the first week of May; they called and had to reschedule for late May. Then they called again to reschedule that appt. to late August. Today they called and wanted to reschedule to October! I won't be back; I will be looking for another doctor. She has clearly taken on too many patients and has no time for me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Messina many years ago and she has basically change my life.Two other Dr.s in the Port Huron are missdiagnosed me and when I showed up to see her (referred from my good friend) she took one look at me and then my journey and best relationship with any Dr. had begun. I have suggested her to many of women who now go to her and think the world of her. She gives a hug when a hug is needed and even if one isn't, I love the bed side manner she has. Go to Dr Messina she is the best OB in the state.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Angela Messina's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1997)