Ratings for Dr. Stacey R. Bachrach

Dr Bachrach is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have been going to her over 20 years and was so sad when she left the practice. I have never had a doctor who took so much time to discuss your care and take a personsl interest in hrr patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Bachrach is a gifted physician. I have been going to her for over 10 years. She gives my concerns alot of thought, considers alternate diagnoses rather than assume the obvious, takes her time to learn everything about me, never ever rushes me out of the office till my concerns are addressed, acts immediately on my concerns. I respect her immensely and trust her opinions. She is the only doctor that I see that I am not suspicious of her expertise or advise. I usually don't trust any doctor. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Doctor Bacharach is an excellent physician. Very helpful, as well as knowledgeable in all areas of Family/General medicine. Takes the time to sit and work with patients and explain conditions, various medicines used to treat conditions, as well as side effects etc. I highly recommend Dr. Bacharach as a physician.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Very caring, takes time to listen, has a wide range of knowledge. I recommend her enthusiastically.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Stacey R. Bachrach's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flemington, NJ