Ratings for Dr. Michele A. Ranno

Dr. Ranno is always thorough and forthcoming with answers to my questions. She is extremely helpful with many suggestions for all sorts of problems. She is always on time and never rushes me out.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr, Ranno is an excellent doctor. In 2010 she saved my daughters life. My daughter was under the care of a physician at Yale hospital but Dr. Ranno received all of her information from that office. My daughter was unable to stand nor walk more than 2 feet without being out of breathe. We knew something was wrong but the Doctors at Yale thought it was psychological and not medical. Dr. Ranno read the results from her lab work from Yale and called us to take my daughter to the ER right away. Come to find out her levels were out of control her calcium and other levels were so high my daughter was becoming delusional. If it wasn't for Dr. Ranno and her care for her patients I believe I would had lost my daughter. My whole family are patients of Dr Ranno and associates.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

12 August 2013 Dr.Michele Ranno is an EXCELLENT physician. I have been to her several times. I saw her last week for an issue that concerned me and she hopped on it right away ordering the test. She even called me the night the test was done (at 8:02 pm) giving me the good results. THAT was STELLAR and makes her a credit to her profession. I plan on going back to her if there are any issues.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ranno's for 12 years. She is thorough, knowledgeable & does have good bedside manner's. (It is ones own interpretaction that can't be judged by others.) Dr. Ranno is a great doctor!!! She does care about her patients!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

this doctor is condescending and patronizing. she interrupts and will not allow the patient to finish a sentence....very frustrating. lacks good "bedside manner". BEWARE

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Michele A. Ranno's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)