Ratings for Dr. J. Douglas Bosch

I waited a year to see Dr. Bosch, was very excited, as I had been struggling with nasal problems for almost 2 years. Finally got into see him, he looks up my nose & said "Well, you got a decent sized opening in your nose, not really worth fixing though. But some Vaseline on it & call me if/when it gets significantly bigger. Was very upset & ended up just seeing a plastic surgeon & getting a nose job.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Bosh is very quiet but very dedicated and professional . His team is ver knowledgebable my complex situation left me for years without ability to to speake it sounded like I had permanent laryngitis . Fortunately after seeing numerous specialist within 10 minute Dr Bosh I de tidied problem and surgery and treatment plan was made for my future. I know have clear voice. He has been encouraging and understanding . Keep in mind he is busy . However a very knowledgeable surgeon .

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Staff and reception were friendly and helpful. The doctor however was very rude! He completely dismissed me and my concerns. He actually told me I was wasting his time. He spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me and didn't answer any of my questions. I originally sent here for nasal cysts which my gp said may be causing my dizziness. This Dr said if he knew I was coming re: dizziness he would have never agreed to see me! Having to travel 4 hrs just to be told this was a complete waste of my time! Should have listened to other reviews! This Dr seems to be here for a party cheque and does not seem concerned with helping his patients!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I was placed on the cancelation list and was called the next day and saw Dr. Bosch the day after. I found him and his staff to be very professional. He diagnosed my problem quickly. I would have no problem referring him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Now very much concern going through the reviews. I am hesitant to go see him now

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

This Dr was truly direct to the point on my assessment with no bull which I admired about the visit under the circumstances. During my assessment with the Dr and his assistants all were very professional in their approach on getting a diagnosis to nail down as to just what is wrong with me and to go from there. We observed the video borescope results together after in which Dr Bosch showed me the damage and he explained just what may be required to rectify the findings. Very direct and professional which is what I need, no bull and were even able to have some laughs with him and his assistance's after which was great under the circumstances. The borescope operator "assistant operator" can always get a job with Pratt & Whitney borescoping aircraft engines. I got the results back the next day with a plan for the future which I am very grateful that there are people in our health care system that really care about people. and know what they are doing good things for people and are true professionals. If you are lucky enough to get in to see Dr. Bosch and his assistant crew you are a very lucky person.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Does not wash his hands between patients. Will invite a medical trainee to sit in on your examination without asking you if this is okay.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was referred to his clinic by another ENT who assumed Dr.Bosch would help me. I sat in a room with 3 people and a 2 way mirror. My appointment felt like an interrogation more than a diagnosis, because of the doctors approach. Dr.Bosch comes across quiet angry and gives the impression that you’re wasting his time. It completely catches you off guard. I left disappointed and still have the same pain I came in with. In the end, it was a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I scheduled an appointment 8 months in advance to find out 2 months before the surgery that the doctors office booked me on the wrong day. Understanding mistakes happen, I said no problem when they said they were going to fix it. Little did I know that their fix was to be on the waitlist which doesn't work for 90% of people hence why we schedule appointments or I could book for June next year. Sure seems like you went out of your way to fix your mistake! I asked if I could set an appointment with the doctor so I could voice my concerns of how this was handled and was told that would be a waste of his time. I figured I would share my experience with others so they know what to expect when booking here. I will be getting a referral to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Bosch every 2-3 months for treatment for 10+ years now, after a very frustrating 2 years waiting to be properly diagnosed with a rare vocal disorder. He is no nonsense, no bullsh*t and I appreciate it. I don't go there to get my hand held while I cry about my life. I go so I can have my voice fixed, and that is exactly what he does. Also, the girl who books his appointment is the bomb.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017