Ratings for Dr. J. Douglas Bosch

Now very much concern going through the reviews. I am hesitant to go see him now

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

This Dr was truly direct to the point on my assessment with no bull which I admired about the visit under the circumstances. During my assessment with the Dr and his assistants all were very professional in their approach on getting a diagnosis to nail down as to just what is wrong with me and to go from there. We observed the video borescope results together after in which Dr Bosch showed me the damage and he explained just what may be required to rectify the findings. Very direct and professional which is what I need, no bull and were even able to have some laughs with him and his assistance's after which was great under the circumstances. The borescope operator "assistant operator" can always get a job with Pratt & Whitney borescoping aircraft engines. I got the results back the next day with a plan for the future which I am very grateful that there are people in our health care system that really care about people. and know what they are doing good things for people and are true professionals. If you are lucky enough to get in to see Dr. Bosch and his assistant crew you are a very lucky person.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Does not wash his hands between patients. Will invite a medical trainee to sit in on your examination without asking you if this is okay.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was referred to his clinic by another ENT who assumed Dr.Bosch would help me. I sat in a room with 3 people and a 2 way mirror. My appointment felt like an interrogation more than a diagnosis, because of the doctors approach. Dr.Bosch comes across quiet angry and gives the impression that you’re wasting his time. It completely catches you off guard. I left disappointed and still have the same pain I came in with. In the end, it was a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I scheduled an appointment 8 months in advance to find out 2 months before the surgery that the doctors office booked me on the wrong day. Understanding mistakes happen, I said no problem when they said they were going to fix it. Little did I know that their fix was to be on the waitlist which doesn't work for 90% of people hence why we schedule appointments or I could book for June next year. Sure seems like you went out of your way to fix your mistake! I asked if I could set an appointment with the doctor so I could voice my concerns of how this was handled and was told that would be a waste of his time. I figured I would share my experience with others so they know what to expect when booking here. I will be getting a referral to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Bosch every 2-3 months for treatment for 10+ years now, after a very frustrating 2 years waiting to be properly diagnosed with a rare vocal disorder. He is no nonsense, no bullsh*t and I appreciate it. I don't go there to get my hand held while I cry about my life. I go so I can have my voice fixed, and that is exactly what he does. Also, the girl who books his appointment is the bomb.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Bosch since 2014 off and on. Most recently during my pregnancy when I developed breathing issues related to my airway. He got me booked for surgery very quickly and even bumped my first surgical date up a week because he knew how rapidly I was deteriorating. He took time to talk to me over the phone on more than one occasion. He is an amazing doctor, very good at what he does. I had me and my baby's life in his hands and I trusted him 100%.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Rude and arrogant! The worst doctor I have ever seen!!! Started pushing tubes down my throat without even bothering to say a word or tell me what he was going to do. He treated me like I was an object rather than a person and I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I wouldn't go back to him if he was the only doctor in the country! It was as though I was an inconvenience to him and I think it's time for him to retire or choose another profession that doesn't treat people with health concerns!!! It was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Bosch is a self-absorbed egomaniac . He only listens to himself and not the patient - whatever you do, do not question him or ask for clarification. His in-office and bedside manner is very desensitized and impersonal. He lacks compassion and empathy. The only good thing about his practice is Kendra who does his bookings - the woman at the front desk is very unprofessional, rude and just as cold as Dr. Bosch.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Straight forward, no nonsense, and very professional. Very competent; i have ISS - he and Dr G Gelfand gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017