Ratings for Dr. J. Douglas Bosch

Rude and arrogant! The worst doctor I have ever seen!!! Started pushing tubes down my throat without even bothering to say a word or tell me what he was going to do. He treated me like I was an object rather than a person and I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I wouldn't go back to him if he was the only doctor in the country! It was as though I was an inconvenience to him and I think it's time for him to retire or choose another profession that doesn't treat people with health concerns!!! It was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Bosch is a self-absorbed egomaniac . He only listens to himself and not the patient - whatever you do, do not question him or ask for clarification. His in-office and bedside manner is very desensitized and impersonal. He lacks compassion and empathy. The only good thing about his practice is Kendra who does his bookings - the woman at the front desk is very unprofessional, rude and just as cold as Dr. Bosch.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Straight forward, no nonsense, and very professional. Very competent; i have ISS - he and Dr G Gelfand gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He won't help you unless you have something that can be easily diagnosed in 30 seconds

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I had the best experience with Dr.Bosch,Aug.2 in his office,then Aug.4 at the Peter Lougheed hospital. I was breathing through just a pinhole: he laserdisc my airway & immediate relief when I woke up in recovery. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

A very cool, stoic but wonderful surgeon who saved my life. Love him to death, pardon the pun.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Thoughtful, quiet, no nonsense doctor. If you are needing hand holding...perhaps this is not the specialist for you. However that said...he is very confident and very, very competent.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. is O.K. Staff is no good, unfriendly, confused

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

After waiting a long time for an appointment I was told my bilateral ear pain "It is what it Is". He only looked in both of my ears and dismissed me saying there was nothing wrong. Today I saw Dr. Lau and couldn't be more pleased by a thorough exam and diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Bosch has problems!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I've had something going on causing inflammation under the eye and in front of the ear for about a year. After waiting a long time to see this Specialist, he told me to "live with it". I see there are 45 ENT Specialists in Calgary. I'll choose to go elsewhere. Good luck to you, Mr. Specialist.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015