Ratings for Dr. J. Douglas Bosch

Straight forward, no nonsense, and very professional. Very competent; i have ISS - he and Dr G Gelfand gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He won't help you unless you have something that can be easily diagnosed in 30 seconds

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I had the best experience with Dr.Bosch,Aug.2 in his office,then Aug.4 at the Peter Lougheed hospital. I was breathing through just a pinhole: he laserdisc my airway & immediate relief when I woke up in recovery. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

A very cool, stoic but wonderful surgeon who saved my life. Love him to death, pardon the pun.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Thoughtful, quiet, no nonsense doctor. If you are needing hand holding...perhaps this is not the specialist for you. However that said...he is very confident and very, very competent.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. is O.K. Staff is no good, unfriendly, confused

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

After waiting a long time for an appointment I was told my bilateral ear pain "It is what it Is". He only looked in both of my ears and dismissed me saying there was nothing wrong. Today I saw Dr. Lau and couldn't be more pleased by a thorough exam and diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Bosch has problems!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I've had something going on causing inflammation under the eye and in front of the ear for about a year. After waiting a long time to see this Specialist, he told me to "live with it". I see there are 45 ENT Specialists in Calgary. I'll choose to go elsewhere. Good luck to you, Mr. Specialist.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was triaged for an appointment and had to wait 8 months. I felt that was too long and called the staff. They put me on the wait list and got in much sooner. fortunatley nothing was wrong and i now understand why i was triaged for 8 months.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had surgery very recently to remove a benign polyp from my throat. At first was worried if polyp was cancerous or benign, unfortunately still waiting to find out for sure. However, it was a pleasant experience in surgery with Dr. Bosch with both a visit before and after, as well as anesthesiologist to make sure I was okay! I would recommend his service for those not superstitious!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015