Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Nurkiewicz

I've been a patient for 15 years. In 2014, Dr. Nurk added a preferred network for an annual premium of $1,000+. Since I didn't feel like shelling out that kind of money to see a dime-a-dozen-doctor, I didn't join the preferred network; which means I can only see his nurse practitioner. I try to find the best in people, and she was a nice woman, but she was clueless. On my first (and undoubtedly last) visit, she actually said to me "I don't know what's wrong with you any more than you know what's wrong with you." Would you board a plane if the pilot said he didn't know how to fly a plane any more than you did? Then she spent 13 of our 15 minutes hunting and pecking at her laptop, hopefully applying for a typing course. She didn't suggest an MRI, which is clearly what I needed. From what I hear, significantly less people than he expected signed up for the preferred network, which will probably force him to come crawling back to us un-preferred patients. Unfortunately I will be long gone.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Nurkiewicz is a good doctor, but his staff is not. I am going to change Dr's because of this... Also you have wait for an hour in the inside waiting room, let alone the outside one.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Stephen A. Nurkiewicz's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Hammonton, NJ