Ratings for Dr. Wendy L. Hitch

I love Dr. Hitch, but do not like this practice, and am thinking about leaving CCE. The wait times are always FOREVER. I wish Dr. Hitch would open her own practice and not be in this large practice where you are treated like you are a product on an assembly line.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Hitch is a good and caring doctor but you must be prepared to wait a minimum of an hour past your appointment time. She will always tell you she had an emergency but we have never been seen in a punctual manner.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I usually see Dr. J, but Dr. Hitch was the only doctor available. I thought she was very compassionate and helpful. She helped get my son well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Not very helpful, not knowledgeable, nothing out-of-the-ordinary. When I saw her the last time, she was trying to measure me to see how tall I was and she broke the thing that is on the wall that you slide down on top of the person's head to measure their height. Yeah.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Dr. Wendy L. Hitch's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Hermitage, TN