Ratings for Dr. James C. McVeety

I wish i saw these reviews months ago. I was referred to his office months ago from my primary dr. for a MRI of my head. they have lost my referral 3 times and told me yesterday to have my dr. resend. I told them no thanks. if they are that incompetent, I will go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Caring, compassionate,smart, no nonsense , does not tolerate game players or hypochondriacs

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Reading the previous comments speaks volumes. I saw him a total of maybe 10 minutes in my few visits to his office, I don't believe he cares. My experience with his office, left me feeling upset. I feel like I never saw a dr., he judges you for your actions, and I won't get the care I need from him. Summing my experience up, I have a vote of no confidence in him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr McVeety was rude, uncaring and impatient. His report was inaccurate. My visits with him were the most distressing doctor visits I ever had in my life. I will never return to his office again. It’s a shame because his office staff was kind and friendly. He was the polar opposite! Not what I expected at the Hospital of Saint Raphael! He made it clear that he does not like worker’s comp cases. I guess it does not pay him enough to care. Because I was injured at work by no fault of my own does not mean I don’t deserve respect!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Old Miserable doc with poor social skills and terrible personality. Made me feel like crap.... will not recommend

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

DONT SEE DR MCYEETY ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A WORK RELATED INJURY HE IS A IME EXPERT AND HE WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET THE MEDICAL ATTENTION YOU NEED

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009