Ratings for Dr. Herman Andrew Motz

Best surgeon ever! You can hardly see my scars! Almost disappeared! No pain on the 3rd day after surgery on my left shoulder

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

He may be a good surgeon, but if you need anything done like a letter for insurance or paperwork for short term disability, he is the worst.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

He is a friend and excellent surgeon. I'd fly anyplace to have him do my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Motz has operated on my knee and both shoulders over the past 8 years.. The results have always been great. He succeeded with my OBI knee surgery after another doctor had mis-diagnosed it as an MCL and then performed microfracture surgery on it instead, which failed. His staff is very good as well. I would recommend their practice to anyone needing work knew or shoulder work.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Motz is the most amazing surgeon. His care, consideration, and expertise are unmatched. He always listens to patient concerns, comes up with the best course of action, and makes you feel comfortable. This practice is full of amazing surgeons, but if you need a knee or shoulder done, Motz will get you back to new in no time. I would recommend to any family members or friends - and I wouldn't recommend many people to cut on someone you care about unless I had full faith in their ability, skill, and patient practices.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Motz is my go-to guy for any thing related to knees and shoulders. He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have had several sports and other injuries. Shoulders and Knees. I would NEVER go to anyone else. He is the best! Professional Athletes go to him and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

It's very unfortunate the experience I had at Advanced Orthopedic. I broke my leg and I should have known the first visit when I only got go see a medical assistant and was told "Dr. More is very busy today", yet I made my appointment with him? And come to find out he was the doctor I aS was standing IN THE NURSES STATION JUST WRITING? It's been almost 3 weeks since my leg and 12 calls asking for the results of my shoulder MRI on top of it and NO RESPONSE. I finally was able to get a hold of the Business Office, spoke to an Allison who seemed to care. I asked for both MRI CD' s that I dropped off and was told in a voice mail 30 min later they could not have them ready for me the next morning...mind you....it was 4pm when I called. It's been a NIGHTMARE.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This was my first time ever being at this practice & it was a great experience all around. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Doctor A. Motz is the best Doctor I have every seen for my knee, which a been an on going problem since 1973, with about 7 Orthopedic surgeons involvement. I could not have gotten better care. He has been there for every need. I had a total knee replacement and I have to tell you, because of him, a month and a half after surgery I am walking on my own, no cane or walker, on my own. My leg is moving great and after all the fear of getting the wrong surgeon again, this time it was the right Orthopedic Surgeon and the right Hospital (Rose Medical Center). I have a lot of experience with Orthopedic Surgeons and I have to tell you there was only one other beside Dr A. Motz that gave me this kind of competent and compassionate care. He keeps me informed and offers great suggestions for improvement. I will have my other knee worked on by Dr A. Motz, he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Herman Andrew Motz's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Secure Horizons