Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. Greene

Been a patient for 5 yrs... when my health was pretty good everything was fine but if I have a real problem things weren't fine. They missed a health problem of mine and had to go to the ER late one night to get to the bottom of my health issue. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

He is definitely out for the money............. Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

This is in regard to my last 3 visits. Each a year apart for yearly physicals. I have cancelled this years appt. and scheduled with another doctors practice. The first two years I had no issues other than the fact I was examined by Marcy and another PA but I was in and out without issue. Last year however I got an eye opening experience. I met Dr. Greene! Nice enough man, went through the physical fine but then the ethical conundrum. They no longer did blood work with the old company. They now used Boston Heart for their blood work and I was informed that I would be getting a bill in the mail for three months to the sum of $500+ that my insurance company would not cover! I was told to ignore these bills, that his office had worked out a deal with this company that if it went unpaid in 3 months it would "go away".... REALLY! My back was against the wall so I did it. Sure enough 3 months of bills and then poof. Unethical! Then I go in the go over the blood work and all of a sudden I need a test that isn't covered by my insurance unless I have shortness of breath.... I DON'T HAVE SHORTNESS OF BREATH! Unethical! Run!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I had no complaints about my health but he diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and SOLD me the meds I would need to begin treatment right out of his front office. Later, another doctor reviewed my labs and informed me, not only was I not in need of treatment - but my labs were perfect! Beware!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Long waits to see him. Never can get an appointment to see him unless willing to wait 6 monthsLosing faith in him

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Office staff is generally rude and so dysfunctional. Everytime I call they either never pick up or NEVER follow through when I need something and they say they will call back. The wait time is generally long, so allow for an additional 30-45 min to your expecting time there. High turnover of PA's and nurses, which is TERRIBLE for continuity since the new PA clearly wouldn't know you as much as your previous one. And forget about seeing Dr. Greene himself, can only get appointments with his other staff, who are not MD's.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I was one of Dr. Greene's first patients. He had great bedside manner, answered all my questions and I recommended him to everyone. Unfortunately, as his business grew he became less available and seemed to be motivated by money only. He referred my family to a Dermatologist who is also a family member, he was great at first, but unfortunately has taken up the same business model with PA's and no access to the actual doctor. I believe they are both excellent doctors. It's too bad they lost site of their patients and have become businessmen first and doctors second. I agree with others, the staff turnover is high and a sure sign of a business in trouble. I have moved on to another primary care doctor and Dermatologist and am very pleased. I see my doctor for every visit. Sick or well.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I wasn't feeling well in general. They ordered tests - levels were high on one. Ordered another test to see if it was a certain disease. It wasn't. They never mentioned it again, so I thought I was ok. In reality, those levels were still high, they just never mentioned it again because they were out of tests to give me. Just happened across some info which reminded me of those earlier test results. Turns out, those levels indicate a serious health problem and correcting it is as simple as diet and lifestyle changes -- but they never even suggested a thing to me! After two weeks of changes I already feel much improvement---After a long time of feeling bad! This place has nothing to do with health. You get LESS care here than if you went to the emergency room.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Gone a few times here. Not happy with Dr or his staff. You call the office the call goes into voicemail. They barely call you back. This is one of the first internal medicine offices I ever dealt with that your call goes to a voicemail. Staff most likely to lazy to deal with calls I won't go back

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Kevin P. Greene's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company