Ratings for Dr. Camilo Echanique

Dr. Echanique treats both my husband and me. He is very knowledgable and thorough. He is an extremely kind and caring physician. We feel very fortunate to have him as our primary care physician. I read the comments about the office staff that were submitted by another patient, and I would like to add that there have been very positive changes made to the office staff. The people there now are competent and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

One of the best MD I ever had, he really cares about his pts, great listener, very humble and amazing human being, I just don't have enough words to describe how grate he is. Unfortunately his staff is not that good but is not their fault is the manager and human resources fault because they just care about numbers and quantity instead of quality and that's a huge issue in that office.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Camilo Echanique's Credentials

• Univ Catol De Santiago De Guayaquil, Fac De Med, Guayaquil, Ecuador (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental