Ratings for Dr. Alana M. Kent

Dr. Alana Kent is the best Doctor I have ever known. I have a huge amount of experience with the medical industry because my family has experienced a variety of illness including cancer, wegner's disease, diabetes, heart disease and the list goes on. She really cares about people. She takes the time to listen and then follows through on care. Her bedside manner is exceptional and unmatched. My family has worked with Specialists in every field of medicine you can think of but Dr. Alana Kent's professionalism and diagnosis goes beyond their care. 5 star Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Kent has been my famile doctor for years. She is very good with both of my children. I feel like I can call her anytime ( and I have ) if I have a concern. She is very caring and dedicated to her patients. I tell all of my family and friends about her when asked if I know a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Alana M. Kent's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Ellijay, GA