Ratings for Dr. Keith Vokey

When I first met Dr. Vokey, I wasn't sure how to take him, his look of concern could be mistaken as being stern, but stern he is not. Dr. Vokey introduced me to mindfulness based cognitive therapy in the sessions that we had. He always wrote down his notes for me, that I could take home and read over. They would have explanations about why I was having certain thoughts; about how the human brain works when it's been subject to traumatic events and instructions on how I could put these thoughts in a place where they weren't being as intrusive as they used to be. Dr. Vokey gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

He's is the best Dr I've ever had. He's the only doctor that ever actually cared about my well being. He's a great person, and an even better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I don't like him...I would like to smack the smug look off of his face and that stupid grin

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Vokey was the best psychiatrist for me. We did mindfulness based cognitive therapy, it was a real life enhancing experience. Am beyond grateful.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

obviously cares a great deal for his patients, takes his time with them, and is never late! He is very understanding and supportive and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Vokey's is pompous and his self righteous ego and his inability to see things from another person's perspective is shallow and considering, he's a specialist who purpose is to improve ones health not create health problems for us-patients, I truly think he needs to do some serious soul searching before someone takes their life due to his mistreatment and medical misconduct

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

The worse experience had with a Specialist and, wouldn't recommend him to anyone in need of a ethical, respectful, professional relationship. Dr. Vokey's objective is his own perspective hence, you can't have a theraputic, conducive or respectful relationship with a Doctor who isn't open to how Patients feel. Considering , this relationship is built around a Patient and not that of just the Doctor it's a one sided relationship and, as far as, I'm concerned a power trip this Doctors loves to hold.

Submitted May 1, 2015

Wonderful Doctor, very patience and really takes his time with patients. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

this is a good hospital because it was were i was born and i live in the same community and i saved my fathers life.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Excellent and caring doctor - would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011