Ratings for Dr. Vito L. Modugno

I had my wisdom tooth removed today DR.Vito L.Modugno was Professional and very knowledgeable HE is the best Doctor ever thank you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday. I just want to say it took two minutes. I had the gas and I was doped up. Today a little swelling but zero pain. I am eating normally and drinking normally. And I am going out tonight even though it's snowing. I can't afford down time in my life. Go to this guy. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

This Doctor knows how to treat people the right way. He explains everything. He is kind, funny and gentle all in one. I was terrified to have my teeth removed. I was out like a light. When I came around, it felt like 5 minutes. Instead it was a half hour. Dang it! He was good. Real good. Best part no pain that night an no pain the next day. Cannot wait to have another one removed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I wanted you guys to know that I usually don't leave comments and rate doctors because I feel like none that I have went to did their job completely... and plus I'm a very busy woman. But I'm writing this because I had to take the time and let you guys know that my visit at Dr. Modugno's office was far by the best experience I've had at ANY doctor's office. I came in to have all four wisdom teeth removed. I was beyond nervous and panicking... I am scared to death of doctors. But let me tell you, Dr. Modugno was so comforting. He explained everything that was going to happen to me... every step he's going to take. He was gentle and funny and he also didn't rush me. You could tell he has confidence, he knows his stuff, and he's a very, very nice man. Dr. Modugno and his assistant are such a great team too. When your laying there, they talk to you about what they are doing, they are so calm and relaxed and confident... they even told me a story while my teeth are being pulled out. And guys they aren't that "fake happy" that makes you even more nervous. They are happy and calm and treating you like you are their friend. If I had more wisdom teeth I would definitely come back to them haha. And this is coming from someone who trembles at the sight of a doctor. Guys, if your looking for an oral surgeon I swear you won't be disappointed with this guy. Go to him!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I had been procrastinating for many years to get my wisdom teeth removed. After consultation with another oral surgeon and visiting the RateMDs site, I decided to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. M given all the rave reviews he had received. I got my wisdom teeth removed last week and it was painless. He is an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone. The staff at this office are friendly and makes the whole process seamless.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great Doc..Highly recommend...Great personality and reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I had my tooth pulled today and I was soooo scared but Dr. Modugno was awesome! It was pain free; I didn't even know that it was over. The staff was wonderful also. The dental assistant, FeIicia was sweet. I went to the Hawthorne office. It was very clean and elegant there!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Modugno is the BEST oral surgeon an amazing doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her. He extracted 4 of my wisdoms teeth and it was painless. He was very friendly and I didn't even realize he was done because it was so fast. His staff are also very friendly and they make you feel very comfortable. I'm thankful I found him because he did an amazing job I'm painless free now. No more wisdom teeth. The office is really nice, I went to the one in Hawthorne N.J. Thanks Dr. Modugno 😃 Good oral surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I had a very good experience at Dr MODUGNO office. He made me very comfortable , I was very nervous. Procedure went well. I would highly recommend him. His staff are super nice people. Dana Sanicki. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. He had ZERO bedside manners or compassion. He told me to "stop crying or go somewhere else" when he kept me awake during my wisdom tooth extraction despite my asking and paying for anesthesia. I've gone back many times over the last 2 months because of infections and I have been in so much pain despite having a pretty good pain tolerance. He went room to room during my procedure, did not wait until I was numb to start, and threatened to stop and send me home mid surgery because I was crying SINCE I WAS PETRIFIED and UNCOMFORTED by his arrogance and lack of bed side manners. Here it is, two months post surgey, and I am STILL experiencing pain and swelling. This was supposed to be a simple procedure - I'm not sure why it has now become the biggest inconvenience of my life, but I can absolutely attribute it to this Dr's lack of caring, laziness, and "I know everything, your not experiencing any pain because I'm good at my job" attitude. PS Not sure why he is telling me I'm not experiencing any pain when he's not me, AND HE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT MY FACE IS STILL SWOLLEN TWO MONTHS POST SURGERY!

Submitted June 20, 2016