Ratings for Dr. Vito L. Modugno

I cannot say enough about Dr. Modugno and his staff. The office is immaculate and the staff are extremely professional. My 12-year-old had 5 teeth removed and they made her feel so comfortable and at ease she went through the process with flying colors. Dr Modugno even made her laugh a few times! I would highly recommend Dr. Modugno for any of your oral surgery needs! ​

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Excellent doctor. I wish he was my dentist. The extraction was painless and they healed great. My only gripe is that he is very busy and it can take a while to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Modugno is THE BEST oral surgeon I have ever been to. Just walked in the door from having 2 wisdom teeth pulled. He numbed me up great , gave me a little gas and before I knew it we were done!! I HIGHLY recommend this Dr. If you are in need of an oral surgeon. He has an awesome attitude and bedside manner, always checking to make sure you are comfortable and not in any pain! Thanks Dr. Modugno for the pain free experience, have a great rest of summer, you're the BEST!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Never go to this Dr.! He severed my nerve and has left me permanently numb in my lip and chin. He's always on vacation and his staff are extremely rude and getto. This is the worst dentist I'v ever seen and made a huge mistake by letting him take out my wisdom teeth. Make sure you take your time to pick a good oral surgeon before getting your wisdom teeth pulled. There's a 1% chance the dentist would sever a nerve and Dr. Vito Modungo has done it many times which I didn't know till after he did it to me.

Submitted August 5, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

After reading all the positive reviews I can rest a little easy..Will be seeing Dr.Modugno in about two weeks...My regular dentist preferred me to him..I have a total of five teeth that have to be extracted..I am praying Dr.Modugno can do them all at once so I can get it over with.I also pray he have something strong to put me right out so I will not feel not a pinch....If he as good as ppl say he is I will definitely salute and bow to him...LOL!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

This Doc was good. He wasted no time getting to the point. I did my research. He was spot on...Explained everything and made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Modugno is an absolute HERO in my eyes. I went to him for two extractions, after putting it off for at least 4 years. I evgen have walked out of many appointments bc I was too anxious to even let them sedate me. He ended up taking the two plus an extra that wasnt serving a purpose. I was TERRIFIED (and let him know about 17 times, lol) but he was amazing, his staff was amazing, and he got the teeth out in literally 5 minutes. My appt was at 10, and including paperwork, xray, gas/numbing, and extractions I was in the car on the way to the pharmacy at 10:45. I am day 2 post op and I have zero swelling, zero pain. Have been taking ibuprofen just in case to prevent soreness because Im a baby, but honestly I dont even need it. AFTER THREE TEETH BEING YANKED OUT, ALL ON ONE SIDE. Dr. Modugno is a miracle worker and has completely alleviated my fear of the dentist. I will return to him for an implant that I need on another tooth when I am ready to do that one, will never go to anyone else. ~~~ Daniella S.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Nice experience all around. Staff was wonderful and very polite. Very knowledgeable regarding my insurance. As far as Dr. M, the extraction was painless. In fact, I cannot remember a thing. I was out like a light. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. M you are a class act. As the other posts described, you were painless during and after the extractions. Your energy and confidence relaxed all my fears. Will recommend you for sure.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Vito L. Modugno's Credentials

Delta Dental
HealthFirst
MSP/BC Med
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about Dr. Modugno and his staff. The office is immaculate and the staff are extremely professional. My 12-year-old had 5 teeth removed and t..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. I wish he was my dentist. The extraction was painless and they healed great. My only gripe is that he is very busy and it can take a while to ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Modugno is THE BEST oral surgeon I have ever been to. Just walked in the door from having 2 wisdom teeth pulled. He numbed me up great , gave me a little ga..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never go to this Dr.! He severed my nerve and has left me permanently numb in my lip and chin. He's always on vacation and his staff are extremely rude and gett..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Modugno removed 4 wisdom teeth quickly and effectively. His "bedside" manner wasn't much to speak of but he was pleasant. The office staff is very nice."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible service, they were rude and unprofessional when I called. They even hung up the phone on me. Definitely do not recommend it. I guess that's how they tr..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading all the positive reviews I can rest a little easy..Will be seeing Dr.Modugno in about two weeks...My regular dentist preferred me to him..I have a..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doc was good. He wasted no time getting to the point. I did my research. He was spot on...Explained everything and made me feel comfortable. Highly recomme..."

June 5, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Vito" to "Vito L."

October 20, 2013