Ratings for Dr. Vito L. Modugno

I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Modugno was very kind and made me feel comfortable being that he was aware I have anxiety issues. The procedure was so fast. I had 2 teeth extracted. I do have to say that the assistant in the room was phenomenal. She knew I was a nervous wreck and tried to keep my mind off of what I was going through. I would totally recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Modugno removed my wisdom teeth in a few short minutes. His staff was very friendly and efficient. He knew I was very nervous and made me feel very comfortable. My daughter also had her 4 wisdom teeth extracted previously with the same experience. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, everything went extremely smoothly. Would definitely recommend Dr. Modugno.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Love this place I was, very nervous but the staff and Dr. Himself made me feel comfortable !! Also no pain I didn't even realiz when my tooth was out !!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I had my wisdom tooth removed today DR.Vito L.Modugno was Professional and very knowledgeable HE is the best Doctor ever thank you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday. I just want to say it took two minutes. I had the gas and I was doped up. Today a little swelling but zero pain. I am eating normally and drinking normally. And I am going out tonight even though it's snowing. I can't afford down time in my life. Go to this guy. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

This Doctor knows how to treat people the right way. He explains everything. He is kind, funny and gentle all in one. I was terrified to have my teeth removed. I was out like a light. When I came around, it felt like 5 minutes. Instead it was a half hour. Dang it! He was good. Real good. Best part no pain that night an no pain the next day. Cannot wait to have another one removed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I wanted you guys to know that I usually don't leave comments and rate doctors because I feel like none that I have went to did their job completely... and plus I'm a very busy woman. But I'm writing this because I had to take the time and let you guys know that my visit at Dr. Modugno's office was far by the best experience I've had at ANY doctor's office. I came in to have all four wisdom teeth removed. I was beyond nervous and panicking... I am scared to death of doctors. But let me tell you, Dr. Modugno was so comforting. He explained everything that was going to happen to me... every step he's going to take. He was gentle and funny and he also didn't rush me. You could tell he has confidence, he knows his stuff, and he's a very, very nice man. Dr. Modugno and his assistant are such a great team too. When your laying there, they talk to you about what they are doing, they are so calm and relaxed and confident... they even told me a story while my teeth are being pulled out. And guys they aren't that "fake happy" that makes you even more nervous. They are happy and calm and treating you like you are their friend. If I had more wisdom teeth I would definitely come back to them haha. And this is coming from someone who trembles at the sight of a doctor. Guys, if your looking for an oral surgeon I swear you won't be disappointed with this guy. Go to him!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I had been procrastinating for many years to get my wisdom teeth removed. After consultation with another oral surgeon and visiting the RateMDs site, I decided to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. M given all the rave reviews he had received. I got my wisdom teeth removed last week and it was painless. He is an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him to anyone. The staff at this office are friendly and makes the whole process seamless.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Great Doc..Highly recommend...Great personality and reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016