Ratings for Dr. Vito L. Modugno

This doctor extracted 12 teeth in 5 minutes. I didn’t feel a thing. I thought he was kidding me but he wasn’t. I highly recommend. He really is a magician. If I had more teeth left I would go back for sure.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Went to Vito with a crown that went bad... post broke and needed it removed. My dentist said I needed an oral surgeon. I went to Vito yesterday and he removed it and said I might have some pain at night... I slept like a baby. I called the office today and called him a magician .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

The best doctor ever. Super nice and friendly. Remains calm all the time

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

In my opinion, don't go to this guy. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! 1. First visit and only visit to get a tooth pulled. Both Modugno and his assistant come into the room with their masks on. Never showing me their face when greeting me (now I know why). 2. Doctor injects novocaine. Nurse checks back to see if the numbing has taken affect. I said no and I was worried. She says the doctor will check. 3. This guy now starts grabbing the tooth, cracking it, while I'm in deep and noticeable distress and pain at his actions. Mouth bleeding, tooth cracked and in serious pain, I shout, "What are you doing?!!" This capital A-hole then looks at his nurse and rolls his eyes at her! What a disgrace he was. To top it off, after I allowed them to finish this debacle they both leave...without saying a word. No apology. No explanation. Just left in a room bleeding. I exited the premises myself I would NEVER recommend this guy. I believe he liked inflicting unnecessary pain. I was going to file a complaint with the Hawthorne Police Department but I was in pain, couldn't talk and traumatised, so I went home. In my opinion, he deserves worse than what he did to me.

Submitted July 26, 2018

Met dr Vito today very nice great doc.Staff great too

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Modugno was very kind and made me feel comfortable being that he was aware I have anxiety issues. The procedure was so fast. I had 2 teeth extracted. I do have to say that the assistant in the room was phenomenal. She knew I was a nervous wreck and tried to keep my mind off of what I was going through. I would totally recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Modugno removed my wisdom teeth in a few short minutes. His staff was very friendly and efficient. He knew I was very nervous and made me feel very comfortable. My daughter also had her 4 wisdom teeth extracted previously with the same experience. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, everything went extremely smoothly. Would definitely recommend Dr. Modugno.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Love this place I was, very nervous but the staff and Dr. Himself made me feel comfortable !! Also no pain I didn't even realiz when my tooth was out !!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I had my wisdom tooth removed today DR.Vito L.Modugno was Professional and very knowledgeable HE is the best Doctor ever thank you.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017