Ratings for Dr. Doug Toole

Has been my doctor for 25 years - always very helpful, thorough, and never hesitates to refer to other specialists when necessary. Feel very lucky to have had such a great physician for my family!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Dr. Toole has never claimed to know everything, but he will research your problem and refer you when necessary. He is easy to talk with and I suspect a really interesting human. I trust him and feel confident that he listens to me. He has treated other family members as well as myself and I am anxious about losing him when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Has misdiagnosed my mother while she was having a heart attack (nearly died) and then ignored obvious signs of my aunts cancer for 10+ yrs which resulted in major surgery and other health issues. He was no better when he treated my grandparents while they were alive either. RETIRE ALREADY!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Toole has been my childrens doctor since they were small he has always been atentive .my 13 year old son says he listens to him and hears what hes saying he likes him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Misdiagnosed me!! Gave me nothing for my severe pain. Does not ask questions, just orders more tests.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

He has been my doctor for 22 years. If he cannot help me he sends me to a specialist who can. What more could you ask from a GP.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Refused to give my mother a pelvic exam whist she was suffering from cancer,I had to get my brother to strong arm him, we found out afterward that Mom had cancer of the vagina! Dr. Toole was a doofus!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Very good Doctor. Excellent manner, caring but punctuality seems to elude him. Be prepared to wait when you go to see him. Does take the time to get to the root of any problem but, to me, seems rushed. Will refer to a specialist, if required, with no hesitation and is very willing to go the distance once you get his attention. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone. Good on ya Doc!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

I LOOVE DOCTOR TOOLE. he is very funny, makes me feel super comfortable, and is thorough. even when i go on my moms appts. and i have a problem, he will take the time to help me out too! whether it be prescriptions or just checking out my problem areas. i think he knows people want him to retire, and it kind of hurts him because he loves his patients! i will soulfully regret the day he does!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Please retire Dr. Toole. He has an excellent personality but he always seems to miss diagnosis. He pleasantly apologizes for missing diagnosis.I need a doctor who listens and doesn't have mood swings.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008