Ratings for Dr. Ivelisse Viruet

Dr. Viruet is a terrible doctor who doesn't care about the patient. She rude and inatentive to your concerns. Being a very slim person herself, she literally made me feel like the fattest person alive when I was only 132 lbs

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Viruet has been our family doctor for more than 10 yrs. Thanks to her care and competency in the field we all doing well. She has been a life saver many times specially for grandma. She started treating grandma on 2007 after we were told grandma had only 2 more years to live. Next April, 7 years later, grandma will be 100 yrs old and she is doing exceptionally well for her age. Thanks to doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This doctor sent me for an x-ray and blood work for back pain. (Blood work for back pain?) When it came back okay (I had a bad disk), she did not follow up with an MRI as the follow-up doctor seemed to believe she should have. She did prescribe Percocet for my pain. When it ran out (after 5 days), she refused to refill the prescription or to try to get me in quicker for a referral to an orthopedist. She assumed I was "drug seeking". The appointment was for 2 weeks out. I went to the emergency room and had emergency surgery for a "shattered" disk. I now have permanent nerve damage in my left foot and leg from the disk pressing on nerves for an extended time. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone for anything. "Nice" is how she seems. Competent is NOT>

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I have been with Dr.V through 3 practices now, she is very nice and gets to know you and not just your illnesses. She communicates clearly and thiroighly with my specialists to make sure I am recieving the best care possible. I will deffanitly be staying with her now that she has her own office.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Horrible doctor , has brought me about every 2 weeks had elevate platelet count only did labs never referred or did right labs. All she does tries to make me come back trying to. Make money she is worst doctor I changed the doctor much happy now

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

It is very refreshing and wonderful to have a general doctor (and staff) who take the time to listen carefully to how you are feeling. Dr. Viruet must see many illnesses in the course of her day. I have found her to be knowledgeable and devoted to finding the right treatment for whatever malady that I have.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Viruet is a warm, wonderful, compassionate doctor. She asks the right questions, listens carefully to the answers, and is never in a hurry. She is thorough, and extremely competent. Through the many years that she has provided both my husband and I with excellent health care she has also made the effort to know us as people. She is interested in not only our blood pressure and temperature, but in our mental and emotional health as well. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

doesn't seem too confident in her knowledge, always had to refer to a book for my rash. No personality and no bedside manners. Staff was courteous.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

She has been my Doctor for 2 years and I have no complaints. SHe has always seen me when I called in regardless of how serious it sounded.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Viruet has been my physician for many many years - she has been a life saver - she makes sure I have the necessary tests every year and takes the time to sit and talk with me and really listen, about everything going on in my life. This provides her with another tool to diagnose what may be bothering me. I would never see another doctor. Staff is always been very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Ivelisse Viruet's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med, Bayamon Pr 00621 (Grad. 1991)

HIP