Ratings for Dr. Barbara B. Cortez

Our family had been seeing Dr. Cortez for several years but decided we needed a change. You only get at most five minutes with Dr. Cortez as she is always in a hurry. I wonder how much she really looks at the chart to follow the history of her treatments.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

she is WONDERFUL!!I cannot say enough about how much she helped me. I will never see another dernatologist!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

After seeing over 5 doctors for acne and being prescribed everything under the sun, FINALLY, a doctor who helped! She seemed super busy and didn't have a lot of time, but she knew her stuff and delivered what I came there for.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Will never come back! I was waiting on her for 40 min! She spent 3.5 minutes listening tome. And during those minutes she was in and out of the room 7(!) times!!! Didn't help at all! She said since I'm pregnant she can't treat my exsema!! None of my questions about my metall allergy were answered! She hardly looked at my problem spots! I am disgusted with this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

When I made my appointment I asked for a full body assesment, that is not what I received. Dr. Cortez spent just a few minutes with me and every spot I showed her she stated they were just age spots. 3 months after my appointment with her I was still concerned about one of the spots. I went to my family doctor who removed the "age spot". Imagine my surprise when a week later the biopsy results came in stating that spot was squamous cell carcinoma. I don't feel like Dr. Cortez took my concerns or my health seriously.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

I highly recommend this doctor. She is kind, knoledgeable, and has always take alot of time with me when I go see her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Very knowledge, kind and caring.Takes care of our entire family. We love her and her staff. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Cortez was the third -- and final -- dermatologist in 5 years that I saw for the condition. She is awesome!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr Cortez handled a potentially serious nevus on my teenager's head with great skill - his nurse mother even remarked about the quality of the sutures. Dr Cortez was very thorough and professional throughout the course of treating my son. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Barbara B. Cortez's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)