Ratings for Dr. Sandra M. Quintero

A+ for Dr. Quintero. She is very knowledgeable and caring. Excellent in documenting and ordering diagnostic tests. Very good in following up and answering questions. Her medical assistant and other nurses at her office are also very to good to work with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr Quintero is amazing! She takes time to really listen when you speak, and she knows the right questions to ask to make a diagnosis. Office staff is good, and office is clean and inviting.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Quintero its amazing!!! I moved from Simsbury now I'm 40 min away and I will not change to another doctor even if it is closer to my house. I'm her patient since 2010. I Ramos

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Quintero for nine years. She is an amazing doctor - brilliant, kind, and incredibly thorough. She really takes time to talk with you and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She's a great advocate for me and contacts specialists to get me seen or keep up with what's going on with my treatments. She never seems to run out of ideas for different treatments. I rarely have to wait very long to be seen in her office, but I don't mind if I ever do because I know that when she sees me, she will give me her time and her undivided attention. I wish that my other doctors were as conscientious as she is.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

My appointment was changed to be 15 min earlier than the time discussed on the phonecall. Arrived 10 min late trying to find the office while talking to the secretary on the phone; and after arriving at the office, i was told that she had continued with the next patient and that I had to come again some other day... Couldnt she tell me this when I called for directions? Terrible manners, never going again.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I found Dr. Quintero on a good friend's recommendation. She is fantastic. I never feel rushed in her office. She answers all questions thoruoghly and extremely knowledgeably. I always feel that I am with a superb physician and a genuine huam being. She responds to phone calls promptly. She is part of a really well-run office. I recommend her unreservedly!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

She is a gem!!! Very caring and intelligent. Able to care for the chronically ill with rare diseases like mine. Able to confide in her. Makes time for you. Has always gone the extra mile for me. Gentle and patient. Checks everything! Believes me and follows through. I have a rare disease and also a disabled RN BSN. Truly grateful for her!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Sandra M. Quintero's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1990)