Ratings for Dr. Chris J. Lauricella

He was no help to us only wastednour time and money efforts to g ins help for our 22 year old who needed desperate help for her ME/CFS. Not sure why we were even told he had knowledge and experience in this serious illness. He DOESNT! so frustrating didnt listen or care about her. Low Dose Naltrexone is used to treat it. But he refused to work with us. Tired of know it all drs.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Lauricella is an unprofessional egomaniac. As long as you smile and agree with what he says, everything is fine. He takes any challenge to his judgement very personally and will use it as an excuse to belittle you. Even when presented with medical evidence contrary to his diagnosis, he will not admit he is wrong. I would recommend seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Lauricella has always taken time to discuss any concerns I have had. He is always kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. His staff is courteous and helpful as well. I have been a patient there for many years and have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Very good doctor. Takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

After prescribing the wrong medication for my thyroid condition, he disregarded my symptoms I described of a problem for almost a year. After ending up in the hospital with a thyroid related cardiac event, the ER physician informed me I was incredibly over-medicated and receiving the wrong medication for thyroid. After my hospital visit I attempted to make an appointment to voice concerns and speak with Dr. Lauricella regarding my conditions- he refused to see me as a patient because "I had missed one appointment." and "He didn't have time to deal with a patient who couldn't bother to show up to appointments." I saw Dr. Lauricella for several years, never received a reminder call for any appointment, and had seen him after my alleged "missed appointment" for a medication refill. This man literally almost killed me because of his ignorance, I understand physicians don't always know everything, but if you do not know what to do refer me to a specialist who does. I have reported Dr. Lauricella to the Ohio Medical Board regarding his unsafe and potentially dangerous acts. Please avoid this physician for your healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

This little guy is the worst doctor that I have had in my 65 years of life.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr.Lauricella is a very professional doctor. I wouldn't want to change him for anything. He is a very caring sweet indivdual. I highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

He is punctual , friendly and knowledgeable a welcome change.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He got my name wrong 3 times in one day calling in a prescription for me - even though I had seen him in the morning.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

The staff has been friendly. I have had two different staff members do the preliminary work prior to seeing the Dr. One of those individuals was excellent while the other was good. After waiting long periods of time in some doctors offices the punctuality here is very welcome. Any problems I have encounter have been with timely and accurate filing of insurance claims and arriving for an appointment that they no longer have on their schedule. (Computer gremlins?) However, they have worked through each of these problems to correct the situation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Chris J. Lauricella's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal