Ratings for Dr. Holly Frost

Excellent doctor. Great with newborns until about 12. After age 12, the tone becomes less friendly and more business like. But level of care does not suffer.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

unknowledgable and uncaring healthcare assistance provided by the nurse.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Holly Frost was HELL BENT on labeling my son Autistic. She claimed he was non-verbal and would not make eye contact and needed "professional help" after one 15-minute visit. This verbage was included on his school medical form. While my son's speech is delayed due to lack of interaction with children his own age, he in no way displays signs of Autism. There are no repetitive motions, he makes eye contact (with those his likes), and he is extremely affectionate (autistic children typically don't like to be touched/cuddled). These are the "warning signs" as displayed on the autismspeaks.org website. I always felt as is Dr. Frost had something that she wanted to say to me but wouldn't and discounted me and my instincts as a mother. I feel there is a personality conflict between her and I as well as her and my child and that sometimes happens. I do not feel that my child should be labeled because of that conflict and have changed pediatricians because of this incident.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Holly Frost's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1983)