Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Cipolla

I only dealt with her PA. I never actually met the doctor until I was going under for the procedure. I changed doctors as I felt uncomfortable with a doctor who didn't have time to speak with me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

The Dr.was pretty good and spent time asking me a lot of questions about my condition. Sadly, she palmed me off a PA or NP not sure which that was absolutely useless and not to mention a little snot! She suggested I take mineral oil which nearly killed me as I am apparently widely allergic to it and suggested a pain clinic as an answer to my question, when I asked her what I could do since they couldn't seem to find an answer to my serious medical problem. I found another Dr. who was shocked that the NP gave up on me and after a short time was able to DX my condition and treat it. The PA or NP is named Amy Coates and I would run like mad if they shuttle you to her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Donna M. Cipolla's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal