Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Boucher

This doctor has his wife working as receptionist who thinks she can run the office. I got booted from there after pleading for 2 months for him to call me to answer some questions about meds. nope wife says make appt I had no ride. Had stroke not doing to well as far as med very over whelming only had question about meds NO ONE LISTENS THERE its all about the MONEY NO WARM BEDSIDE MANNER.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Sadly this is where you don't want to go when you have serious health issues. It was fine as long it was simple like the flu or a routine physical. Lack of knowledge, zero follow up and one very unsympathetic office staff member made a difficult situation worse. Unacceptable in this day and age, for shame.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I love this Dr. I am always taken right away hardley ever a wait. When I am not well and need to get in I am always taken that day when I call. He always listens and gives me the choice of medication knowing I don't like to take medication. Gives me other alternatives.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I have tried many different doctors, but have always felt like a number, and my concerns were always discounted. I finally feel like more than a number and that he truly cares about the health of myself and my family.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I wouldn't go to this Dr. again. I went to him for years and had several strokes. I don't believe he gave me info to prevent the strokes.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Kevin E. Boucher's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)