Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Sabo

Went for an IME as requested by my Car Insurance Company due to an accident. Here I sit after Major Back surgery by one of the top 10 practices in the country since he states there is nothing wrong with me. He will take big money instead of the persons health interest. I would not let him put a knife near me!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Sabo on multiple occasions and I have always found him to be extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable and more than willing to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

This doctor will do exactly what the insurance company tells him to do. He does not care about the patient at all. BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

dr. Sabor helped me a great deal ,he took care of me and my wife .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I don't blame the dr for the length it took to diagnose the problem with my back, that was my insurance. I do blame the way I was taken care of, it was all rush to get me operated on but I once my insurance ran out he would not even see me for a check up

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I am writing this review because I had a great experience meeting Dr. Sabo and a successful surgery. If you are an educated person you will appreciate how knowledgeable and detail oriented this doctor is. I went to quite a few doctors before being referred to Dr. Sabo. I trusted my instincts and he did my cervical fusion. I suffered in agony for 9 mo. I finally had surgery. When I woke up I thought why did I wait so long! Thank you Dr. Sabo for giving me back my life! You rock!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

very bad bed side manner, surgery was a failure but he basically told my i was a liar and was not really in pain

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

This guy has messed up more casino dealers I have worked with over the years then I can remember.Everyone of my friends that had surgery from him had problems.They all say the same his bedside manner stinks as well as how he does surgery cause they all have had problems,and some have been major.I had spinal fusion a year ago in Miami.When I was first in my accident I saw Dr Sabo for a consult.He sent me for a few shots then reccomended 2 level fusion when the shots did nothing for me.Anyway as I have learned from 20 or so of my friends that have had spinal fusion you need to seek out the best Dr neurosurgeon you can find and dont have an orthopedic surgeon do it cause everyone of my friends that had orthos had major problems.Get a Dr. that only does spine surgery and one that one does your specific surgery say lumbar spine fusions only or thorasic only dr that is the best way to go.Recovery is very very long so Good Luck and God Bless.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Sabo's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Somers Point, NJ