Ratings for Dr. Michael Molinaro

My father is in his 80's and likes Dr. Molinaro so much that he will not see another Dr. for his skin cancer on his face. He told ER staff at HUMC North recently that he only wanted to see his dermatologist, and told them who he was and where he was located. He just asked me to look online to make sure he was still in Westwood, which is why I'm writing this review. The level of trust here is very high.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Staff is friendly, though you will wait a while for hour appointment. This Dr seems anxious and impatient. Bedside manner is decent, but he's interested in quickly getting you out the door. Probably a good guy at heart, but comes off as arrogant and generally uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

I saw Dr. Molinaro for the first time today and he is an excellent doctor. He has extremely pleasant demeanor and bedside manner, and is not afraid to have conversation and joke with patient. However, he is serious when needed, and is honest and thorough about your skin condition. I will definitely visit him again in the future. Only improvement suggested would be less waiting time to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Molinaro is part of a pervasive culture at the Mercenary Skin Doctors of Westwood (aka Westwood Dermatology)where the patient always comes last. It's not uncommon for a 30 minute or longer wait past your scheduled time (my last was an 1 1/2 hours). They're only in it for the money. Inconvenience to the patient is a given. I had Mohs surgery with Dr. Mychay of the same Mercenary group. I had two areas to be treated. He would not do them on the same day because the second would only be reimbursed at 50% if he did. Instead, I had to come to the office a total of 4 days instead of two for two Mohs procedures and 2 repairs. I've finally had enough.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Molinaro and his staff have been very helpful for me. I have had two moles removed in the past year, and they have been friendly, painless, and most of all, supportive! I recommend Dr. Molinaro happily.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Michael Molinaro's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Sask Health