Ratings for Dr. Gwen L. David

When I first started seeing Dr. David, I was in love. She is so sweet, kind and her bedside manner is amazing. She delivered my baby, which I was so happy bc I am not fond of the other 2 drs in the practice. I had some issues that I am not sure were just "it happens" stuff or could have been prevented with a different dr. I hated that I was now doubting her. The last time I saw her, she seemed kind of cold and rushed. Thought maybe it was just a bad day. Over all I am not sure if I will be returning to her or not.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE. The front desk staff are horrible and are mean when you call with questions. I understand that at times you find a great doctor but the front desk staff isn't great. But several things kept happening and I said enough. Anyone who is pregnant (first time or not) should feel comfortable and should be able to ask as many questions as they have.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

At first Dr. David was so helpful, now she seems so nonchalant and dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

New office staff which forgets they made you an appointment. She is good but sometimes very quick with your appointment. dr. c gives you more time.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. David and Dr. Ciciola saw me through the worst moments of my life, and also stood by my side through a worrisome pregnancy. I cannot ever say enough positive things about these caring and empathetic practitioners. I love the entire office and would recommend this practice in a heartbeat. There are no other doctors who will give such personal care and actually invest themselves in each and every patient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I love Dr.David! I've always had such problems with my obgyn's that I've used in the past. Dr.David was highly recommended to me by my family who all work in the medical field. She is patient and always takes the time to listen. I never feel rushed. The staff is always very accommodating, especially Colea. Whenever I have a problem if I can't get the doctor I always ask for Colea and she is always super helpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Love this doctor. She takes the time to sit down with you and explain everything.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

She is amazing! Very caring sweet and sincere. She is calm and very happy at all times. I have been seeing her for 5 years and have had two healthy boys. I wanted to attempt a v-back and she was very supportive even though she knew the challenges that I could face. It did not work out for me however the time and effort they all put into making me feel comfortable and to know it was an option is a lot more than most Dr. will do.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

She's been an excellent, excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and warm, and always makes me feel safe and comfortable, even when I ask potentially embarrassing questions. Her staff is fantastic, too!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I LOVE Dr. David! She is so sweet and kind. Will answer any questions and is very sensitive to you and your needs if you need to have a procedure done. i would reccommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Gwen L. David's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ