Ratings for Dr. George Padkowsky

Both Dr. George and Dr. Adrian Padkowsky are excellent Doctors and are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I am so thankful to them and their staff. I have seen Dr. George quite a few times and he is amazing to me. I went to 3 doctors for a health issue which could not be diagnosed. He examined me and knew right away I bleeding Internally and sent me for blood work. He was right and then sent me to a Gastro. Doctor who corrected the problem immediately. You are in good hands with Stat Medical Services.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Padkowsky, Geoge has been taking care of my family over 15 yrs. always diagnosed correctly, caring, and will take time to explain anything that is not understood! Walk in service- so you don't have to wait two weeks for an appointment when you are sick today! He has a great team of Dr to refer for specialty and will even call and speak to say the heart Dr while you are in the office. My family from grandfather, mother, father, sisters ,brothers, and even my children were always taken care of without second guessing this Dr! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr George is intelligent, strightforward and knowledgeable. He is stright to the poiint and honest. He will help any way he can. I personally think is is great.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. George Padkowsky's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare