Ratings for Dr. Sangeeta Agarwal

Doctor is money hungry does unnecessary tests & unending follow up appointments. for example after medical questioning is done while talking (BS conversation) she cleans one ear & charges insurance outrages amount for that, you do not think it's being charged because it is not needed. As far as I understand such act comes under scamming insurance. When a doctor displays such behavior you do not care about their knowledge at the same time you question her knowledge if she scamming patients pretending to be knowledgeable as she does with insurance. Also she keeps patients credit card in file & charges without your knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I love having Dr. Sangeeta Agarwal, MD as my primary care physician. In my eyes, only she is an excellent doctor, whom I trust wholeheartedly. She is very sweet, intelligent, competent and extremely thorough with each and every patient. Because of her, the medical field fascinates me, whereas before, it never really did. With each appointment I have with her, I take notes in my Medical Journal book, with regard to the medical regimen she performs per each visit. Upon reviewing my Summary of Benefits from my health insurance carriers, I noticed that she is only getting paid approximately 50% of the amount she actually bills for. Therefore, I wish I could pay her back for the remaining 50% of the balance, which she “wrote-off.” I would only do this for her, not any other provider, as she is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Great doctor! Spends ample time with patients to listen about their problems. Only con i will say is punctuality. She is always behind schedule.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Best doctor I have ever seen. I have been visiting her for more than 6 years now. She is our family doctor. Her pros are:Very concerned doctor, Easily approachable. Will spend time with each patient to listen for problems. Few cons I could state would be: generally she runs behind her schedule making you wait long than expected, make you visit very often.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Agarwal for 11 years. I have never trusted a doctor more than her. She takes time to listen to you and know you as a patient and as a person. She explains everything thoroughly and monitors her patients appropriately per treatment guidelines. She follows up with patients on recommended intervals and provided preventative care between "sick" visits. I know that even if she is running behind, when she is seeing me, I have her full attention and I am not being rushed out, like some other doctors who are trying to fit as many patients in as they can to increase profits. I will be her patient until she retires.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Charges for uneccessary follow up visits. Performs uneccessary procedures. Think she is milking my insurance

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr Agarwal is knowledgebal but keeps calling back for appointments, very money hungry.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Agarwall is always running behind on her appointments. She would not allow a spouse to be present when examining a husband. She said it took too long to have someone else in the room, even though my husband wanted me there to ask questions. I just wanted to make sure my husband was giving her all the information and not forgetting important information. I stopped going to her as well as my other family members. ALWAYS a LONG WAIT in the room ~ don't know how to schedule appointments, and then she wants you to constantly keep coming back for unnecessary appointments - seems too money hungry!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Agarwal takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. Has compassion for her patients and is able to make them feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Sangeeta Agarwal's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup