Ratings for Dr. Richards Afonja

Excellent Physician with good bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable and impeccably dressed!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

This is the worst experience I ever had with a doctor. I went for a blood test on 11/18/10 and as of today 12/01/10 I still don't have the results!!!! Im 33 weeks pregnant and anemic and Im extremely concern about my health. The OB/GYN sent me there because the iron pills were not working and I needed something more aggressive like the IV method. I've called many times almost begging for them and even the nurses at the OB/GYN doctor and we haven't heard anything from them. To top it all off they charged me $120 instead of $15 , I paid because Im pregnant and I just wanted the test done but then I contacted my insurance and they told me that it was wrong. They contacted the office with me on the phone and the receptionist just lie. The Aetna representative told her that they shouldn't be charging patients extra money without calling the insurance first. She wasn't happy and just told us to call the office for a refund. I dont even want to go back to that place. Im just so frustrated.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

mmm

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Richards Afonja's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp