Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Sharpe

Dr. Sharpe is a caring, conscientious doctor who listens and treats you how you would want to be treated. The office staff is second to none. This combination makes for a great GYNO office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Sharpe is very professional as well as compassionate to his patients. His staff is remarkable and tend to all your needs. Excellent practice!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Sharpe has been my doctor for many years. He delivered my 3 children and is always professional, friendly, and caring. He also has the best office staff anywhere.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Amazing doctor! He makes going to the GYN comfortable and I know I am in good hands. Dr. Sharpe performed a procedure and called me a few times to follow up and check on me in additional to my post-op appointment. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have been a patient for awhile now and it still amazes me what a pleasure it is to go to my appointment. As soon as you walk in, you feel comfortable. The staff is courteous & very friendly and the doctor is extremely professional and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. SHARPE'S FOR MANY YEARS. BOTH HE AND HIS STAFF PROVIDE GENUINE CARE AND ADDRESS ALL OF MY CONCERNS. THEY TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. I WOULD REFER ANYONE TO MILFORD OB-GYN. THE CARE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THERE IS SECOND TO NONE.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Sharpe was able to solve my problems. I had seen many doctors in the past, but he took the time and concern to evaluate me more carefully, and now I am more comfortable for his care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I am in my 20s and very uncomfortable going to the gynecologist. Dr. Sharpe was extremely patient and compassionate with me. He was professional and made me feel at ease. He took extra time to address all of my concerns and answer all of my questions, and his office staff was just as friendly and supportive. Overall a great experience!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Sharpe is one of those rare physicians to come by these days that takes time listening to his patients and giving them the time they need rather than making them feel rushed out the door. I am 34 and recently switched to him after my former physician was insensitive about a problem I was having. Dr. Sharpe spent a lot of time with me and evaluated my situation and options. He was extremely compassionate and thorough. Most importantly, he properly treated my condition. I recommend him to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I work full time and often have difficulty finding doctors with hours that accommodate my work schedule. I was able to easily schedule an appointment with Dr. Sharpe to fit my schedule. Dr. Sharpe was very professional and caring and took the time to listen to each one of my concerns and to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Timothy L. Sharpe's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Milford, CT