Ratings for Dr. Madelyn I. Kahn

I have been with dr Madelyn for 17years and she is phenomenal. I have had 6 miscarriages and 1 child while with her. I have never had a more candid, honest, helpful and funny doc in my life. She got me through my miscarriages and helped me with issues related to my anal cancer . She also delivered my grandson and now my 17 yr old is her patient. Go see her, she's fantastic

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Kahn is terrific--hard to get on her calendar for annual check-ups but worth it. Very knowledgable, listens,inspires.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I have been seeing her for two years. I had a pap come back with abnormal cells and needed to get further testing. I did not like how they treated the situation. I felt that they were very dramatic and made things seem like a HUGE deal. I had to dons of other research on the internet and with other nurses before I understood what was happening to me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

I have been going to this office for over 5 months now and every time I am in there (7 visits so far) and every time I speak with any of the staff they could not be more rude. The worst part is being rushed to get out of the office while you are still asking questions (no I am not one of those people that babble, I have like5 direct questions) This is my first time being pregnant and they never said congratulations and they still haven't weighed me in, taken my blood pressure or given me an estimated Due Date. Before I was pregnant they gave me even less time and sighed when I asked to see the doctor rather that the VERY HORRIBLY rude Nurse Practitioner named Donna Marie. I wasn't even able to see the doctor until after I was pregnant and the only reason I stuck it out was because a Friend of mine goes there as well and she told me thing were the same for her at first but got better..... turns out that's only because Dr. Kahn has a mutual friend of her mothers!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Madelyn I. Kahn's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1982)