Ratings for Dr. Julia F. Deleo

She took me as her patient after I moved to the US from abroad, and never made me a physical. I have been to Dr DeLeo's twice in the past year and she has never actually touched me!! After waiting for more than 45 minutes each time to see her, she has spent with me less than 10 minutes each time. I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

The office staff are average and the clinic is clean. I found Dr Deleo to be very rushed, nervous acting and flustered. She talked very fast and acted as if she did not have time for my questions. I left there with my questions unanswered and feeling like I was a bother to her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Excellent physician - very knowledgeable, personable and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

She is a pill pusher and not good even at doing that. Prescribed the wrong medication to me and I started to loose my hair. When I realized what was going on she never called to say I'm sorry. You can never talk to her unless you make an appointment. She's the worst!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Caring, knowledgeable, attentive! I would recommend Dr DeLeo to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I have been going to Dr.Deleo since I was in middle school (I am now 24). She has never misdiagnosed anything. In fact, my mom, sister, and I all go to her and she has never misdiagnosed anything for either one of us. She is very "to the point", which may come off as her rushing, but she is very knowledgable and cares about her patients. She wants to help her patients. I don't know what we would do without her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Deleo is a most compassionate and thorough doctor . She takes the extra time to answer questions and she will refer for test or consultations. I am so glad that she is my doctor. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Julia F. Deleo's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1992)