Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Joyce

Dr.Joyce did Gastric Bypass surgery on me.His expertise in this field is incomparable. I have spoken w/others who had the surgery by other doctors and those doctors did not do the things Dr.Joyce did during surgery nor give them the advice I was given after the fact to ensure the most successful and healthy results possible from the surgery. He will be doing a hernia repair on me in a wk and I know I am in good hands. The only thing I find that could be improved is his "bedside manner". He is not unkind or rude but just short & to the point and some patients may need a little more TLC. This does not detract from his skills and knowing I am in good hands is far more important than if he makes me feel warm & fuzzy!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

This doctor is a skilled abdoman surgeon who has the kindest bedside manner. He is caring as well as very skilled. I saw him when he was at MacNeal. He is at Silver cross now and i if I needed surgery, he would be the one to do it.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Christopher D. Joyce's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)