Ratings for Dr. Alex B. Lipowich

Awful he is nervous unprofessional and I almost died in labor

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Worst doctor ever, very rude and unprofessional. Treats patients like animals. Avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Lipowich delivered a very healthy baby girl for me on August 19th, 2015. I was a high-risk case due to a history of blood clots. Dr. Lipowich worked with Alexian Brother's Maternal Fetal Medicine and listened to all of my concerns. I had a very safe nine months of pregnancy thanks to his expertise. On the day of my daughter's birth my little girl had her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck, and Dr. Lipowich acted quickly to get her delivered vaginally and help her get the cord off of her neck. Not only was my little girl delivered in perfect health but he helped me avoid a C-section. I also cannot say enough for his staff. Minerva is a fantastic nurse who always made me feel comfortable and welcome at the office. Once I left his care I actually missed my conversations with her. I would highly recommend him to any woman looking for a pregnancy doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Lipowich. I delivered my daughter a little over a week ago. I struggled with gestational diabetes in the second half of my pregnancy and he was quick to let me know I was gaining to much weight throughout my pregnancy. He provided me with a plan to eat better and which foods to avoid, to avoid a c section. At 35 weeks pregnant my daughter weighed 7lbs.. Dr lipowich then decided to put me into early labor .. Later that night i went to the hospital and he broke my water.. 16 hours later I was pushing which only took 45 mins and went by even quicker as soon as dr Lipowich got there. While pushing i got very exhausted and he reccomended a position that helped my daughter slip out much quicker. All in all, im VERY happy with how things went.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lipowich is a fantastic doctor! Very kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I trusted him 100% with 2 pregnancies. Would recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

As a long-time client of Dr. Lipowich, I must say he is very talented, and knows his field extremely well. He has saved me from potential cancer, twice. He gets just as thankful, and happy for the positive outcome of my surgeries, as I do. I have referred many people his way, and will continue to do so. His bedside manner may not be perfect all the time, but who of us can say that WE are perfect? Give the man, and doctor, some credit.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

This doctor is very rude and has a terrible bedside manner. Went once and never went back. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

This doctor is HORRIBLE. Has NO respect for patients, wait time is astronomical, and staff is rude as can be. I would definitely recommend to NOT see him. He is awful.. He forgets everything and talks for so long, he pushes his appoints back sometimes as much as 2 hours! Do not see this man. A total waste of time and a waste of space.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Lipowich was assigned to me as a doctor after Dr. Mruz had retired from labor and delivery. At first I was skeptical, but I have very soon learned I was in best hands. Dr. Lipowich delivered my daughter by a C-section. Prior to going that route, he did EVERYTHING in his power to deliver me naturally and I appreciated every effort - my body was just not working in our favor. My daughter was born at 41 weeks and two weeks after surgery, I barely have a visible scar on my body. Dr. Lipowich really took his time to make sure he didn't butcher my young body like some doctors would have. He took extra measures to care for my daughter during my pregnancy, as well as for me during surgery and post. I would recommend Dr. Lipowich and his staff to everyone!!! Anyone who says he's "cocky" may want to evaluate what cocky means. He is a doctor of extreme knowledge and professionalism and has every right to tell you he knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Lipowich has a right to be cocky. He knows what he is doing. Fantastic doctor and had a fantastic delivery! We couldn't be happier with his advice and professionalism. Great doctor and family man.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Alex B. Lipowich's Credentials

• Polish

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1990)

Oxford