Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Hubbard

Love Dr Hubbard. Been my family's physician for years now and he has a sensible approach to healthy. He does not reach for his prescription pad first thing. He takes time with you and listens. I never receive the impression that he's in a hurry to see the next patient yet I rarely have to wait long to see him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Your quality of office help depends on which staff member you get. This doctor is very nice and spends a significant amt of time with you. Does listen but does not seem very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Good doctor. I've been seeing him for 22 years. He does not over-prescribe, has a common-sense approach to medical vs. lifestyle choices (urged me to modify my diet to cut my slightly elelvated LDL instead of prescribing statins). Good listener. Accepts test results that my employer regularly provides me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

went in there and could barely walk from a back injury and he told me to do some exercises and i would be fine. I went to a different doctor who told me i should immediately go for an MRI. I was out of work for a month bc the back injury was so bad and needed immediate medical care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Robert F. Hubbard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente