Ratings for Dr. Joginder Singh

Dr Singh and all the staff are always helpful and kind. Any questions are answered at my level.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I saw Dr. singh for treatment of Hodgkins lymphoma and received excellent care. I thought him to be a little distant at first but as I continued receiving treatment, I found him to be very caring and sincere in nature. He even came in to speak to my brother who had flown in from Germany, to speak to him about my condition and answer all our questions. I continue to see Dr. Singh for regular check-ups and am very grateful for his having been a key element in my current remission.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

I saw Dr. Singh twice in October of this year as a followup to surgical removal of some very small Stage 0 cancer cells from my right breast. I waited 45 minutes from the time of my appointment before I saw Dr. Singh. After he introduced himself, he had me wait while he reviewed my records on computer. He told me I had the "very best kind of cancer". He recommended 6 weeks of radiation therapy, followed by 5 years of tamoxifen, to lessen my chances of redeveloping cancer from 3-4% to 2-3%. While I was waiting for the appt. with the radiologist, I did some research online about radiation therapy of the breast and tamoxifen.I discovered some side effects (damage to the underlying lung and renal failure) I sought another appt. with Dr. Singh. When I voiced my concerns about the side effects of his recommendation, he made little of them. I asked for a prescription for tamoxifen. He gave it to me and left the room in a huff without saying goodbye.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Joginder Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1979)

HIP