Ratings for Dr. Yoon S. Hahn

Dr. Yoon S. Hahn is the best doctor in the world, in my opinion. He is brilliant. He is a genius. He performs miracles. And, all that is still just an understatement! My child was born was severe congenital hydrocephalus. He diagnosed my child correctly and quickly implanted a shunt. My child has been developing normally and is very healthy. When, some years later, the original shunt failed, he was right there for us, immediately ready to help. He replaced the shunt, again saving my child's life. Where do I even begin to thank him??? He saved my child's life! TWICE. And he has always been professional, kind and compassionate. He can really understand and feel a patient's and parents' stress and fears. 1000 characters is not enough to describe how phenomenal Dr. Yoon S. Hahn is. I am forever grateful, so grateful for all he has done for my child and our family. I pray that he has a very long, perfectly healthy and happy life! He deserves all the best in the world!!! Thank you, Dr. Hahn!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Yoon S. Hahn's Credentials

• Korean

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1962)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal