Ratings for Dr. Marco L. Martinez

I have been a patient of Dr Martinez for 6 years. I have found him to be very professional and helpful. His staff is always courteous and polite. I like that the average wait is only 10-15 minutes to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Martinez is a great doctor. He delivered my baby and I was very pleased with him and with the staff at Elmhurst hospital. I did not have to wait more than 10 min in my appointments to see him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Martinez has been my doctor for 10 years now and I have followed him to his current hospital because I find him to be so caring and knowledgeable. His personality is very calming and he speaks in a soothing manner. He really takes his time during exams to make sure you understand and feel comfortable. I highly recommend him to any woman. He has also delivered my 2 children via c-section. A highly skilled surgeon as I had no scar tissue. His current staff is courteous and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Doctor Martinez is friendly, however, I didn't leave his office feeling comfortable--it was awkward, as though he dislikes what he does. As for the staff--they were terrible.I was told abnormal results would be called to me asap. I called to ask if everything was okay as I wasn't feeling right, this 2 mo after the exam. After several calls back and forth,sure enough, my results were abnormal. I was livid. I decided I would change doctors asap--I was told I'd have to wait another mo. before being seen again. My new doctor, Dr. Dacanay,attempted to get my records 4 different times, with no luck. Frustrated,I called and told them I would come to pick them up the next day, they said 'ok'. When I got there, I had to wait 30 min for a nurse to tell me that no one left a note saying I needed my records and I'd have to come back later. I refused and insisted I would leave only w/my records. 10 min later she gave me papers and I've never returned.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Marco L. Martinez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL