Ratings for Dr. Brooke A. Jackson

Nothing positive here! Long waits in rooms. Also, staff seem unfriendly,don’t care & unwilling to help. They just want your money and insurance card. There is no after care service let alone customer service. I would not recommend their services. If you have a question re your bill they put you into voice mail and no-one calls back. It doesn't matter how many times you leave a message or speak to someone at the front desk.Office Manager needs Training on how to deal with customers. Also accounts staff and receptionist are rude and unwilling to help solve mistakes that they made with billing, their accounts/record keeping are not updated even though BCBS sends payment. They will send your name to collections agency. Double check your statements. It's impossible to get your money back once you have paid (due to harassment from collections agency). BEWARE! Don't expect to get any help from these people. They treat patients terribly. Worst doctor's office experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I recently had some "work" done...I'll never tell what, but I'm not only pleased with the outcome, but with the entire experience. the offices are beautiful with a very calming aesthetic using soothing colors and music. This is important because I was terrified. Dr. Jackson was very professional and informative letting me know what she was doing and why. Dr. Jackson and staff also did a wonderful job explaining the post-care. Finally, the process was pain free. I was afraid of pain during the procedure, but Dr. Jackson took measures to insure that it was pain-free. I highly recommend Skin Wellness Center!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I have been to see Dr. Jackson on multiple occasions and would recommend this physician to anybody. She is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and made me feel comfortable instantly. The staff was friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions. Thank You Dr. Jackson...... . A+

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Brooke Jackson is a great Dermatologist. She is very honest and takes good care of her patients. I brought my son to her because he had eczema and I was a patient myself. She told me all about my son's condition and not just assumed that i know about it. She gave me a prescription with samples and rebate cards to help with the co pay. She also helped with my infected wound, instructed me on what to do and what not to do. The staff is great! the medical assistants are very knowledgeable and the receptionists are very proper and professional. The PA is very nice and smart. She definitely knows what she's doing. I recommend this practice to my family, even though we live in the suburbs, i still tell them to go to Dr. Jackson.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

A thorough and snappy skin exam is what you're hoping for when you go to a dermatologist. That's just what you'll find here. Dr. Jackson is a really nice, cool doc- with an honest, up front way about her. I found a few spots on my back that had me very worried. I needed a thorough skin exam and Dr. Jackson did just that. She took her time and explained all of the possible diagnoses and treatments. She got back to me in the time frame she said she would, and her office staff was very professional and helpful. I was surprised to see a negative posting on here about Dr. Jackson and her staff..I have been to the office many times and WILL definitely be back.I have since referred many friends and family members to her and all of them absolutely love her!!! Thank you Dr. Jackson for all you have done. For those looking for skin care product suggestions, or stuff like dermal fillers, Dr. Jackson is who you need to see. An all around great doc is priceless!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

There seems to be serious financial mismanagement. The staff blame eachother, the doctor is never there and they the other physician left and they refuse to tell you why she left, yet,they operate like she is still around. The office staff place the majority of appointments to the PA who is knwoeldgeable and overworked!!! She should be the doctor! The staff losses payments and the doctor hardly works and accepts gifts from companies. She tells her staff to push selling her products or they get fired!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Dr. Brooke A. Jackson's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners