Ratings for Dr. Susan Sheneman

Dr. Sheneman has been a great doctor for me living in the city for many years. I have even moved to the suburbs and have not wanted to change. She called me in the hospital to check on me when I was hit by a car and is incredible thorough and cautious. She listens to every symptom and has always been right on with diagnosis even when I had some weird inner ear condition. Is she warm and fuzzy, well not really but she is a fantastic doctor and her medical expertise and experience is incredible so that is what I find most important.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Sheneman refused to honor my appointment and turned me away when I was in her office waiting for her during MY appointment time - all because I arrived 5 minutes late after calling to inform the staff I was stuck in traffic 3 blocks away and assured it was no problem at all. I've never heard of a Dr. doing this before; it is beyond unprofessional. If you make an appointment with this terrible excuse for a doctor, don't be late - not even by 30 seconds - because she will just say nope to seeing you and then charge you for the visit. This woman is a sad excuse for a medical "professional".

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Sheneman is very knowledgable, friendly. She is always on time if not ahead of schedule and has made several very helpful specialist referals for me.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Sheneman is thorough and attentive. She follows up to make sure the patient is satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Sheneman to everyone. She's always on time. I've never waited more than 5 minutes for an appt. She's even called me at home to inform me that she was having an emergency patient problem before me and that I might have to wait a few extra minutes. She's very professional, and extremely helpful. My friend and I were arguing about which of us had a better doctor and it ended up that both of us go to Dr. Sheneman. She's very, very good.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Earlier this year, I made an appointment for a physical and a yearly exam, but that day the dr. was running so late that she said she only had time for one or the other. Nice. Then, a few months ago I had a severe panic attack. The staff wouldn't connect me to the doctor, rather, they bounced me around incessantly, forcing me to give each new staff memeber all of my information and symptoms again and again. Then they disconnected me and I had to do it all over again for another 15 minutes. Then they told me I had to come in for an appointment, which would be the next day, as the doctor was booked. All the while I was completely freaked out in a massive panic attack. I've since changed doctors.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Susan Sheneman's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)