Ratings for Dr. Perry Kurz

My 10 year old has seen Dr. Kurtz twice. He is very helpful, informative and congenial.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Downtown is terrible, I asked if he would be retiring soon. He ignored the question and then the staff told me that there are bills to pay so they will always be taking patients?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I am shocked at some of the poor comments on this office. They are always upbeat, VERY punctual, and as far as cost, very comparative. Dr. Kurtz has a wonderful sense of humor and so perhaps others don't have any sense of humor. Would highly recommend him and this office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

FANTASTIC orthodontist! Best in Saskatoon -- I had been to other clinics for consultations, but Dr. Kurz was the only one I felt comfortable with. Enthusiastic, kind, and shows that he cares about his patients. Always punctual, very knowledgeable and helpful -- explains what he is going to do next so the patient understands. Staff is wonderful too. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Went for an initial evaluation. Made me feel like a statistic and just another pay cheque. Staff didnt really care i was there either and they put me in a room for a while to watch a video and maybe 10 minutes after it was over they showed up to ask if i had any questions.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Always punctual and makes you feel like you are his only concern when he is with you. Great sense of humor to put you at ease. Been seeing my son since he was six and not one complaint.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Perry is a great orthodontist!!!i love when he calls me brookster! He is really nice and really cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr Kurz is an awesome orthodontist - you can certInly trust him to do a great job! He is very approachable and takes the time to explain all treatments and procedures in a way that is easy to understand! Also - the staff at the office are great to deal with. They truly care about their patients! Highly recommend!

Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Perry Kurz and his staff provide excellent care and we're always professional. The office is very accommodating for out of town clients. He provided lots of options, as well as answered all of our questions. I can definitely say I am very proud of my smile now and would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Perry Kurz and his staff were wonderful to work with. The care and work provided was fantastic. Each appointment attended was pleasant and allowed time for questions and answers so the job could be done perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone without any hesitation!

Dr. Perry Kurz's Credentials