Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kujavsky

Has been my family doctor for most of my life, extremely helpful and willing to listen. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

He has been m doctor for over 10 years. Always tries to treat the issue before relying on medication.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

He didn’t show up for my appointment! And the staff had no idea where he was!!! Terrible

Submitted March 14, 2018

Great GP I really like him and can tell him all my medical problems

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

One of the most open minded and kind medical doctor I've ever seen in my life. Even if we had a chat by Skype, a long chat but constructive, I realized that he was "the chosen one" to get a alternative treatment that releave you from cocktails of pills (for myself 16/days) he gave me medical marijuana, took the time to explain the pros and cons of this treatement. Explain to me about the medical dispensaries that have their own speciality in marijuana research (ex. oil, oil pills, buds, grinded, vaporize, ...) He is in my top list to become my family doctor, I just dosn't asked yet!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Kujavsky is a wonderful practitioner. He listens and absorbs what I say before jumping to solutions. I love that we can have a discussion even though he is pressed for time. Let's clone him!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. K has been my GP for over 15 years. He has treated me for a variety of things over the years, providing treatment options, referrals as needed and always professional compassion

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

He is a down to earth doctor who doesn't believe he is god.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Such a SMART and reasonable doctor. Always willing to share his learning and experience. Down-to-earth, highly consultative, willing to talk options and suggest ideas.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. K for over7 years. In this time I have faced a lot with my health. Dr. k has always been there to listen, and pay attention to what I was telling him. He has gone above and beyond on several occasions to get prompt referrals, make himself available, and even get a second opinion if he didn't know the answer. He is great with my children, and rest of my family! There is nothing more one could ask for as a patient! Very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015