Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kujavsky

Very personable and professional doctor. Explains everything thoroughly, answering all your questions and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

He has been my family dr for over 5yrs now . Glad I found him . He does everything he can before prescribing pills . Wouldn’t go to any other dr

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Has been my family doctor for most of my life, extremely helpful and willing to listen. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

He has been m doctor for over 10 years. Always tries to treat the issue before relying on medication.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

He didn’t show up for my appointment! And the staff had no idea where he was!!! Terrible

Submitted March 14, 2018

Great GP I really like him and can tell him all my medical problems

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

One of the most open minded and kind medical doctor I've ever seen in my life. Even if we had a chat by Skype, a long chat but constructive, I realized that he was "the chosen one" to get a alternative treatment that releave you from cocktails of pills (for myself 16/days) he gave me medical marijuana, took the time to explain the pros and cons of this treatement. Explain to me about the medical dispensaries that have their own speciality in marijuana research (ex. oil, oil pills, buds, grinded, vaporize, ...) He is in my top list to become my family doctor, I just dosn't asked yet!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Kujavsky is a wonderful practitioner. He listens and absorbs what I say before jumping to solutions. I love that we can have a discussion even though he is pressed for time. Let's clone him!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. K has been my GP for over 15 years. He has treated me for a variety of things over the years, providing treatment options, referrals as needed and always professional compassion

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

He is a down to earth doctor who doesn't believe he is god.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016