Ratings for Dr. Helen H. Kim

Saw doctor only twice during the four month process that it took to do three treatments of clomid/IUI. Mostly spoke to staff and nurses, which seems to be the standard at all fertility offices. However, the one time I didn't get a period (and I always got my period every month), the nurse called to say she and the doctor didn't know why that happened. I had to wait until my period actually started (about 6 weeks later) before we could proceed with the final clomid/IUI treatment. Also learned after the second clomid/IUI attempt that doctors there follow a standard protocol for fertility treatment. If you're looking for more customized treatment, this isn't the place for you. I don't expect doctors to have all the answers, but you want/need an RE who will try to find out why something is wrong or isn't working for you. Every person is different and everyone responds to treatments differently too. Needless to say, no pregnancies resulted.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Helen H. Kim's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1991)