Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Pyevich

Dr. Pyevich is a kind, gentle, and highly knowledgeable professional. He took care of two of my children, one for a broken foot and the other for knee pain and gave them the most kind and the least invasive care, with both of them healing 100%. He took care of my own foot and knee problems for a longer stretch of time. I had five surgeries with him and he went the distance to get other opinions and then help correct a difficult problem. He was totally respectful to all of us and I would highly recommend him to anyone who asked.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

does not have good patient skills. he nearly brought my child to tears. 7 years old. he was short and disrespectfull. I would never recomend him to anyone ever. He answered my questions as if I was irritating him. He didnt even introduce himself and this was the first appointment. He peobably is a great doctor. I dont know. He needs a few lessons in behavor. My child asked me what was wrong with him when the appointment was done. It was a waist of time and money to see him. I didnt even get a diagnosis or reason for my childs condidtion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Pyevich's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Bettendorf, IA