Ratings for Dr. Robert Hurst

I see him once a year for my wellness exam. I have been going to him for many years. Every year he gets less efficient. He listens to my heart, feels my glands on my neck, and thats it. I had to ask him if he was going to check my prostate. And he says oh yeah sure. He asks about my meds, and makes out new prescriptions. And that's a wellness exam. I used to get my blood workup before my annual visit so we can discuss any problems. Now his office gives me a script for the blood test when I come in, and the sends me a explanation of the results on mycharts. The last message was cut down on carbs. What the heck does that tell me. Very in personal.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Robert Hurst

Dr. Robert Hurst's response
Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn’t mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Submitted August 29, 2017

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr.Hurst for the first time. The Dr. was on time and spent ample time going over my medical history and medications. I find him to be very knowledgeable & mild mannered..a nice trait to have that could be misconstrued by some. He explained things so I could understand them. I look forward to seeing him again.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My gynecologist recommended Hurst because I needed a pre-op appt. A year later I thought why not go back for a wellness check up. He listened to my breathing and the rest of the time he was on the computer! I quit smoking ,gained some weight so he asked me if I had a Will written up! Then he asked me why I came back because I was only a pre-op before! He was very annoyed by my shear presence! All I have to say, that bulbous nose of his means only one thing, ALCOHOLIC. Do you have a Will Hurst? Needless to say I switched...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Have to agree that he was very indifferent to my concerns. Got 10 minutes of his time and most of it was with his back to me while he filled in the necessary info on the computer.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr Robert Hurst located in Bloomingdale Illinois. Unfortunately I have been to Dr Hurst on two separate occasions. After my first visit i decided to be nice & give him the benefit of the doubt. Upon revisiting his practice&trying to speak with him he instantly brought back the feelings of my first visitation(CARELESS & RUSHED). He seemed to be interested in everything but ME the patient. He did NOT listen or even comprehend anything i had to say to him & when he tried to recollect what i had just told him,it was completely wrong. I Felt Highly Rushed,Ignored,Misdiagnosed&Angry after both visits. I am by no means a complainer but it blows my mind how in a medical position such as this you can be so uninterested in your patient or a possible underlying problem. Needless to say i DO NOT recommend him to anyone and its honestly very unfortunate & depressing that there are Dr's out Practicing without any regard but for their own pocket books and the end of their work day. STAY AWAY! 03-2013

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I have never seen an md who is worst than he is.Do not choose him

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Thid doctor does not show much interest in the patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

He could care less about me or my problems. Barely listened, and rushed me out. Do not choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

This doctor was very lax in his attitude toward me. He did not take my case seriously at all.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Robert Hurst's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)