Ratings for Dr. Prayuk Andrew Waran

Dr Waran made fun of my age and made a huge situation at the hospital that I'm still trying to recover from. He is a total quack!

Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Waran is the most gentle and caring gynecologist I have ever had (and I am 71). He is punctual with appointments, yet never rushes you out of his office. He has recently performed Da Vinci surgery on me, much to my satisfaction .

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I love Dr. Warren, I have had him my children, and I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I work with Dr.Waran in surgery. I am also a patient. He is the most skillful surgeon in his field. That is why most of my co-workers are his patients as well. It is hard to read such disparaging comment about him because you know it's not true.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Waran is a very good doctor. He takes time with you, answers questions and is caring. When I had problems he took the time to call me personally at my home and check up on me. This was not a task he assigned to his office staff, he did it himself. HOWEVER, I do not go to him anymore because I thought his office staff was the worst in the world. I've never been treated so impersonally by a doctor's office! I hope this fabulous MD has found better staff!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Good Dr. I've had him for about 5 years now. Staff is very nice too....excellent bedside manner, always takes time with patients.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Excellent physician. As far as I'm concerned, he saved both my baby and myself. Very knowledgeable, doesn't hesitate to take extra time with you.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Very thorough and caring. Spent as much time as needed to explain everything.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Excellent physican. Excellent bedside manner. Calm and caring. Takes time with the patient to thoroughly explain any and all issues.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Prayuk Andrew Waran's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal