Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Farrell

Dr. Farrell is a very knowledgeable, very caring physician who focuses on the patient, their problems and questions and the best plan of care for them. He expects his patients to live up to the care plans he and the patient have agreed upon and is extremely supportive and available to those who do. I would not want to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Farrell seems to be a good doctor, but his office staff isn't worth a cent. I called ten days before I ran out of meds to get a prescription refilled; now at 7 days and counting past that, and still no refill. Apparently, Dr. Farrell does not keep any "regular" office hours - this is the third time in a month and a half that I needed something from him (emergency, then appointment, then refill. First time he was out of the office for two of his "regular" days and sent me to the ER instead of seeing me in his office (apparently, he never has anyone to cover for him when he's gone). Second time, I needed an appointment within two weeks (per the ER doctor) for follow up, but he was gone for ten days, and I ended up waiting nearly a month for an appointment. Now his staff told me that he was gone last week, and they do not return prescription calls, and the pharmacy should call immediately, since they're in the office now. What's the point, if you can't get any care from your MD?

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

DR. Farrell is an excellent physician; but he needs to replace his receptionists....they are the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Richard M. Farrell's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)