Ratings for Dr. Caroline Despard

Dr Caroline dr has been my family dr for 27 yrs, I can’t say she is always joyful and positive and can seem annoyed and frustrated but that’s what you get with a dr who is as straight forward,truthful,and brutally honest, she has saved my life more then once with her intuition and all the right questions . I can tell her openly how I am, and have had talks that went well past the time allotted so even when I have waited over an hr to see her, I am aware that someone needed more time and she gave it to them. My mom, also a 27 yr patient died almost two yrs in March , Caroline sat at her hospital bed with my dad , sisters and myself, told us everything that was happening ,she held our hands and shed a tear as we talked about mom. That was what a dr should be, she is human, she is a hot mess most days and I couldn’t ask for a better dr, ,thank you Caroline and Debbie

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Despard has been by far the best Doctor I have ever met. She is very personable and knowledgeable. She IS a straight shooter so to speak. She will not mince words. Like when she told me I was diabetic; It was like my mother telling me I have to change my eating lifestyle; but that's because she cares. When I was raising my family she went above and beyond what I've ever experienced with any Doctor. Now that I am Divorced and found myself in a crisis situation she made sure I got everything I needed. Again going above and beyond in my opinion. Thank you very much. Without her I wouldn't be her able to write this review.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

She is a GREAT doctor!!! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Very busy practice, but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Sarcastic, rude, inconsiderate, careless, degrading, intimidating, poor bedside manners, terrible with kids, inconsistent, moody, arrogant, harsh, always rushing, should not be working with people. She doesn’t listen and she doesn’t care. She talks down to patients. She doesn’t care about patients’ concerns. You will leave her office frustrated and humiliated.

Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Despard is amazing ! She has cared for our family for many years She has diagnosed some serious medical issues and followed up with us. I can't say enough wonderful things about Caroline, her staff Debbie and Rachel.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Thank you for everything you do. Your hard work is very appreciated. Life saver. Best doctor in London hands down.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Despard is the best! She knows how to get stuff done! She has never hesitated to refer me to specialists nor has she never not taken me seriously! Her staff make an effort to get to know you and they are so good with kids! While Dr Despard has gotten very busy over the years, she still takes her time and gives the best care possible!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Despard has been my family doctor for years. She is very approachable and knowledgeable which is why she is someone I respect greatly. She's a wonderful person overall with a great staff and they have helped me whenever I need something!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

She has been my doctor for well over 20 years. My family and I appreciate her knowledge, thoroughness and care. We trust her and feel very fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Caroline Despard has got busy over the years she still is one of the best Dr s I have ever had ...we as a family have moved out of town with some still keeping her as their doctor now for many years...(since she began in the early 1990's in White Oaks area we all got her as our family Doctor after she opened up her office on Huron St London) . . ...some of the family have moved too far away but still talk of her as one of the best doctors ...She gets results appointments with specialists or what ever you need ...she is efficient honest and understanding & good doctor. She delivered a few of my grandkids over the years all doing well& healthy . She also has my husband as a patient he trusts her as well...he has needed to see her more often lately she has fit him in right away no problem...I dont understand negativity at all with this doctor...even through her own difficulty/illness she has always done the best for her patients.I hold her in high regard ...As long as I can still travel to London I will hope she stays practicing so she can be my doctor . A excellent staff also is the key to represent a good doctor...thank you Debbie and the rest of the girls (you are appreciated)... Thank you Dr Caroline Despard ...JoAnne Jupp and family .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015