Ratings for Dr. Caroline Despard

Dr Despard is amazing ! She has cared for our family for many years She has diagnosed some serious medical issues and followed up with us. I can't say enough wonderful things about Caroline, her staff Debbie and Rachel.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Thank you for everything you do. Your hard work is very appreciated. Life saver. Best doctor in London hands down.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Despard is the best! She knows how to get stuff done! She has never hesitated to refer me to specialists nor has she never not taken me seriously! Her staff make an effort to get to know you and they are so good with kids! While Dr Despard has gotten very busy over the years, she still takes her time and gives the best care possible!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Despard has been my family doctor for years. She is very approachable and knowledgeable which is why she is someone I respect greatly. She's a wonderful person overall with a great staff and they have helped me whenever I need something!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

She has been my doctor for well over 20 years. My family and I appreciate her knowledge, thoroughness and care. We trust her and feel very fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Caroline Despard has got busy over the years she still is one of the best Dr s I have ever had ...we as a family have moved out of town with some still keeping her as their doctor now for many years...(since she began in the early 1990's in White Oaks area we all got her as our family Doctor after she opened up her office on Huron St London) . . ...some of the family have moved too far away but still talk of her as one of the best doctors ...She gets results appointments with specialists or what ever you need ...she is efficient honest and understanding & good doctor. She delivered a few of my grandkids over the years all doing well& healthy . She also has my husband as a patient he trusts her as well...he has needed to see her more often lately she has fit him in right away no problem...I dont understand negativity at all with this doctor...even through her own difficulty/illness she has always done the best for her patients.I hold her in high regard ...As long as I can still travel to London I will hope she stays practicing so she can be my doctor . A excellent staff also is the key to represent a good doctor...thank you Debbie and the rest of the girls (you are appreciated)... Thank you Dr Caroline Despard ...JoAnne Jupp and family .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Despard is an amazing doctor who always puts her patients first no matter what. I've been with her for 13 years now and I can't express how grateful I am to have such an amazing doctor. Her staff are always so welcoming and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Great doctor, great receptionists, definitely puts patient needs first.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Despard when my previous physician went into a specialized area. Nothing is more welcome then Debbie's smile to greet an anxious patient. I have the highest regard for Dr Despard. She has helped me deal with chronic illness such as pain and depression : physically, emotionally, mentally and even spiritually. She is a " real" authentic person; who gives ideas and suggestions freely. As a physician she is willing to think outside the box and try different medication combinations for example as she sees each person as an individual and a client rather than simply a " patient". She is open to answer your questions and allow you to be a active participant in your wellness. Dr. Despard has a great sense of reading people; and works with various and diverse populations. I enjoy her wit and personal stories that reinforce her uniqueness and help me to feel comfortable discussing uncomfortable things or concerns. I am blessed to have her as my family physician. Thank you to you and your staff for your ongoing support and management of my health care needs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

IlWonderful ! Smart , helpful & down to earth. I have had the pleasure of having her as our family Dr for over 20 yrs.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014